❣️I Love You❣️ |Bruce|

I couldn't find the original, but this cover is really cute.❤

Bruce didn't think anyone could love him, but you did. You loved his intelligence. And his kindness. And his beautiful curly hair that you loved to run your hands through.

Bruce loved you, too. He loved your voice. He loved you when you were calm. He loved you when you were angry. He loved to run his hands over your soft skin.

You made each other happy.

So why couldn't you just say 'I love you'?

You lowered your head down and kissed the top of his head. He sat in his chair, stressed over his project. You stood in front of him, trying to make him smile, just a bit.

He pulled you into his lap, and you kissed him again, this time on his lips. He kissed you back immediately, and his hands went to your hips. You ran your hands through his hair, and felt him smile into the kiss.

Mission accomplished.

You pulled away and pressed your forehead against his, and looked into his warm brown eyes as they filled with adoration.

He placed another peck on your lips, and smiled back at you.

"I love you, Y/N."

You smiled even wider as your cheeks grew a cherry red. You spoke softly, like you were singing as you spoke. "I love you too, Brucie."

All of his stress melted away, along with any of your worries.

How was that? I think it's a bit too short. 😕