|Wedding Scenarios| Peter Parker

Proposal: It was at least three weeks after you and Pete had graduated, and one week before your 2 year anniversary. You two still had no idea where you wanted to go to college, and whether or not you would want a long distance relationship.

"I'm telling you, Y/N, just go to Yale. It would be great for you!" Peter argued. You and Peter were discussing colleges, and Yale was one of your choices. It wasn't for Peter. "No way, Pete. It's just a bunch of snobs."

"You just don't wanna go because you'll miss me." He argued. You ignored him as you said, "What about MIT, Pete? They'd love you."

He looked at you again, and shrugged. "Not my thing." You looked back up at him. "Not your thing? Not your thing! Peter! You've loved technology forever! Since when is it not your thing?"

"Since I fell in love with something else." He said. "And what is that something else?" You asked. "You."

You turned deep red as he said that and an even brighter shade when he pulled out a ring from his pocket.

"Look Y/N. Neither of us want to leave the other. What if we skip college for a year, y'know, so I'll have more saving the world time and get to spend more time with you. We could get married. Then go to school. Only if you want to."
You were shocked at his speech, but still got up and kissed him anyway. When you pulled away, he said, "I take it that was a yes?" You smiled and nodded.

You couldn't wait to call Liz and MJ.

Rings:

Engagement Announcement:

Dress: