~Dancing~

Tony:
You both love club music. Like the adrenaline, the auto-tune, all of it. You also did have your spare moments of Styx and ACDC now and then. It was lovely. So, when slow songs that just happen to be on your playlist start playing, Tony immediately grabs you and slow-dances woth you. It could be Faithfully by Journey or just Beth by Kiss. Either way, your toes are getting stepped on and his hands are on your ass.

Steve:
Steve loves old, 40's-like music. Something he can dance to. You love the classics. Beatles, Elvis, Johnny Cash, oh my! You love 'em all. You guys usually comprise when it comes to dancing. Sometimes it's Elvis, sometimes it's 40's music. You never know.

Bucky:
Bucky is really into bands like Green Day and My Chemical Romance. You, a piano teacher, are really into Beethoven and Mozart. You guys like to switch it up. Buck's afraid of hurting you, so he prefers to dance to slow, soft songs. The gentle movements soothe him.

Bruce:
We all know Bruce loves Beethoven and Mozart. He also likes Lindsey Stirling. You really like to write your own songs, and Brucie loves those too. You also really love Halsey, Melanie Martinez, and Alessia Cara. You both love Twenty One Pilots. You both dance to Twenty One Pilots a lot, but you also love dancing to Beethoven.

Thor:
Thor really likes ABBA and Blondie. They really speak to him. You like Kelly Clarkson and Imagine Dragons. You'll usually come home to Thor rocking out to Dancing Queen and usually have to join in with him.

Loki:
Loki really doesn't listen to 'Mortal music'. You convinced him to listen to David Bowie and Queen, and he's hooked. You guys will dance to any Queen song and any David Bowie song. But he really likes to dance to Space Oddity.

Peter:
Peter loves Panic! At The Disco and Ke$ha. Two weird combinations that you love as well. You two aren't really the dancing type, except around each other. Then you two will either slow dance to Death of a Bachelor or jam out to C'Mon.

Clint:
Clint loves Bon Jovi and Survivor. You like Madonna and Joan Jett. You two can argue all day about who is better, but at the end of the day, you usually listen to all of them. Then you start dancing. Whether it's rocking out to Eye of The Tiger or 'getting down' to Like A Virgin, it always ends up the same way. Hickies everywhere.

Natasha:
Natasha really likes Natalia Kills ((A/N: hehehe 😏)) and doesn't mind Maroon 5. You kind of like any music. So when she suggests dancing, you better take the chance while you got it. If not, she'll never mention dancing for three months. Or forever.

Wanda:
You really enjoy Marilyn Manson and Avril Lavigne. Wanda also likes Avril, but also likes Evanescence and Fiona Apple. You guys really like slow-dancing together and holding each other close. Especially during an Avril song.

Pietro:
This horndog. He loves Jason Derulo, Justin Timberlake, and basically anything he can grind to. While you don't mind, it gets a little annoying when you're in the middle of a phone call and Sexy Back comes on and he's grinding on you.

T'Challa:
T'Challa loves Bruno Mars. He thinks he's an amazing singer and loves to sing along. You also enjoy Bruno, but you do prefer classical music. T'Challa loves dancing with you. Whether you two are swaying to Billionare or full on partying to Uptown Funk, it's always Bruno.

Scott:
Scott loves Styx and Ninja Sex Party. If you're ever having a bad day, he puts on Ninja Sex Party and dances infront of you, making silly faves and weird dance moves to make you laugh. When you do laugh, he pulls you out and you dance with him. It's really fun.

Sam:
You love the soundtracks from video games. It makes you feel like your literally in the game. Sam loves Drake and Rihanna. While video game soundtracks are nice, you really love Rihanna too. You guys will usually jam out to her or Drake, depending on the 'mood'.