❣️I Love You❣️ |Peter|

I can show you the woooorld.

You sat next to Peter, your head on his shoulder as tears streamed down your face. He kissed you across your face and held your face in his hands. He kissed you again, and this time you kissed back.

Flash Thompson had been posting rumors all over school, being the jerk he was. Of course, the pressure of everything had gotten to you, and when you went home with Peter, you broke down.

Peter kissed you over and over again, but your tears would not stop. He finally stopped, and stood up. He walked towards his room, nd you followed him. "Peter?" you spoke.

He pulled out his Spiderman costume, and started to undress. "Peter, what are you doing?" He looked at you, sympathy and anger in his eyes. "That... That... douchepants, is gonna get what he deserves."

Then you knew what he meant. He was gonna go as Spiderman and kick Flash's ass.

"Peter, no! You're gonna make it worse! You're gonna give James Jonah Jerkface another reason to hate you!" You said, grabbing his arm before he could change anymore.

"Well what do you want me to do, Y/n? Just let that jerk hurt the girl I love? No!" He said, try to wiggle out of your grip. You stopped for a moment, and thought of his words.

"You love me?"

He realized his choice of words, and his face grew bright red. "Y-yeah. I've loved you since we were nine. I've been in love with you for a couple of years."

You smiled as your tears finally stopped. You ran to him and kissed him. He was shocked but kissed back almost immediately. He picked you up and layed you down on the bed. He pulled away and hovered over you. "I love you too, Spider-Dweeb."

He smiled and kissed you again.

I think that one was a bit too cheesy..😅