How You Meet Part 4

Clint: As a hacker for S.H.I.E.L.D. it was your job to hack into secret files and data bases of Hydra or any other enemy of the Avengers. So when they told you that you would be working WITH the Avengers, you had a mild panic attack. You were such a huge fan of the Avengers, especially Hawkeye, that you were super excited. You walked into Stark tower excited too start, but also nervous as all hell. What if they didnt like you? What if they hated you? What if- Your thoughts were interrupted when you ran into someone. You fell on your butt while the other person apologized. "Sorry, Babe. Didn't see you there." He stated. "Who are you calling ba-" Your words faltered when you saw who you ran into. Hawkeye. You ran into Hawkeye. He grabbed your hand and pulled you up. Still holding your hand, he shook it. "Clint." "Y/N." "So your the new recruit?" You could only nod. "Alright Babe, come on. The Science Bros are waiting for ya." You could only blush at the nickname.

Scott: You were a face painter at the county fair, painting kids faces and making jokes. A man and his daughter walked up to you. You couldn't help but notice how attractive the man was. The little girl ran up to you. "Can you paint my face, pwease!" She pleaded. You smiled. "Of course, sweetheart! What do you want?" Her father walked up behind her and mouthed a thank you. You smiled at him. "Can I have a butterfly?" She asked sweetly. "Of course! Just sit in the chair." She obliged. You started to paint a lovely purple wing on the girls cheek. "My daddy thinks your pretty." She said bluntly. The father's eyed became wide and he blushed. "Well. Tell your daddy I think he's very handsome, too." You smiled, blushing. After finishing the butterfly, you gave the little girl a bright smile. She giggled and showed her father. He smiled. "How much?" He asked. "On the house." You stated. "Really? No I can't accept this. There's gotta be something I can give you." You smirked. "Your name and number."

T'Challa: You looked around at the plant life growing all around the little plant shop. You had always loved plants and flowers. There was something special about them that made you happy. You looked over at a guy staring at some daisies. He was pretty attractive, fiddling with some purple petunias in his hands. You walked up to him. "Y'know, those Petunias would look nice with some snapdragon." You stated. He looked over at you and smiled. "You think so?" He stated. You nodded happily, glad he's actually talking to you. "Could you show me some, I'm afraid I'm quite new to this shop." He blushed. "Sure. I'm Y/N by the way." "T'Challa."

Sam: One more lap, Y/N. One more. You thought as you ran around the track once more. You paused only to put in your headphones to pass some time.
Here we are, don't turn away now,
We are the warriors that built this town.
Here we are, don't turn away now,
We are the warriors that built this town
From dust.
You ran as you listened to the song, feeling adrenaline running in your veins. You felt a suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder. You turn to see a handsome man looking at you like you were crazy. "Where's The demon chasing you?" He asked. "Excuse me?" "Well, I mean. There's no way someone would run that fast unless they're Captain America or there's some demon." He stated as if it was a logical fact. "I'm training for a marathon." You explained. "Oh." He stated. He stuck out his hand. "Name's Sam. You?" "Y/N" You said as you shook his hand. His phone buzzed and his smiled faded. "Well I'll see you tomorrow, right?" He asked. "Yep." "Same time?" "Yes."