Pick Up Lines (Dirty)

++ Slightly 18++ Don't like, don't read

Tony:
(Him) You're a piece of art. I'll put you against the wall, nail you in place, and hammer you so loud, the neighbors will hate us even more.
(You) You're so hot, even my zipper is falling for you.

Steve:
(Him) It's kinda cold. Can I use your thighs as earmuffs?
(You) Your ass looks lonely without my hands on it.

Bucky:
(Him) Let's fuck.
(You) Wanna know why my favorite number is 69?

Bruce:
(Him) After tonight there will only be 7 1/2 planets. Why? I'm destroying Uranus.
(You) *Sings* Press forward to go down on me. ((😏))

Thor:
(Him) The hammer is not the only thing long and hard.
(You) Mind showing me how to  wake up of Asgard?

Loki:
(Him) I'm good at two things. Making you smile and making you scream.
(You) Is that the scepter in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?

Peter:
(Him) Holy shit! *whispers in your ear* That's you 20 minutes from now.
(You) Wanna try what we learned in science the other day? ((*singing in background* Sexual reproduction))

Clint:
(Him) Whats long, hard, and has cum in it? A cucumber, but I like the way you think.
(You) I bet that's not the only quiver you have.

Natasha:
(Her) You look sexy in that outfit. Bet you'd look even sexier without it on.
(You) You're a pizza box. I'm gonna take off your top, and eat everything inside of you.

Wanda:
(Her) Wanna know the other reason why these fingers are magic?
(You) Meet me at ten o'clock. You and me. Alone. Your room. I wanna play a game on your bed........................................................monopoly!

Pietro:
(Him) My speed isn't just for running.
(You) Can you come here for a minute? I need to fit something large into a tight space, and I need your help to do it.

T'Challa:
(Him) Did you buttdial me? Because I swear your ass is calling me.
(You) You might be my panther, but I'll always be your kitten.

Scott:
(Him) You should let me test your zippers. (Jeans, Jacket, etc. XD)
(You) We should have a no pants party. Scratch that. A no clothes party.

Sam:
(Him) *At a carnival* I can think of a few things that you can ride. One of them involves me.
(You) We should go play in the dressing room.