First Kiss Part Four

T'Challa: You were hanging out with him in the Wakanda Gardens. It was your absolute favorite place in all of Wakanda. Possibly your favorite place ever. You sat silently on a rock as he explained the history of a certain rose plant. Apparently it would bloom gold in the summer and silver in the winter. You looked at the flower in awe as T'Challa did the same, only he was looking at you. Your H/L H/C hair, your E/C eyes, and your freckles across your S/C skin. His eyes finally settled on your lips. The way you chewed on them while you were thinking deeply, the bright pink lipstick you wore on special occasions, and the way your lips moved up and down while you talked. He loved it. You waved your hand in front of his face. "Hellooo? Kittttttyyy?" He blinked a few times. He chuckled softly, embarrassed. "Sorry, flower. I was just captivated in your beauty." You blushed, smiling and looking down at your feet. You only blushed harder when he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. You giggled as he kissed your nose, making him smile. You stood on your tippy toes, kissing him. He smiled into the kiss while you wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled back, smiling down at you. You giggled and blushed, burying your face in his chest.

Scott: Scott laughed as you painted on a pink mustache ((A/N: Low-key Markiplier reference)) on his face. "Y/N! That TICKLES!" He whines. You giggle as you put more paint on your hands and promptly putting your hands on the sides of his face. "That's it!" He gets up from the chair where he had sat and picked up the paint you were using. "S-Scott, what are you doing?" You said as you backed away slowly. "Art." He grabbed your waist and lifted you over his shoulder. "SCOTT!" You yelled, your legs kicking his chest. He looked over his shoulder and smirked at you. You laughed, only because it was hard to take him seriously because he had a face covered in pink paint. He sat you down in the chair he was in, standing in between your legs so you had no escape. He dipped his finger in blue paint, only to draw a heart on your right cheek. He then wrote "Scott" on your forehead. He then took a glob of paint, only to wipe it across your face. You laughed as he cheekily looked down at you. You looked at his lips. "Your lips, are like, Barbie pink." He laughed. "Yours are blue." You smiled. He smirked as he got an idea. "Wanna make purple?" You look up at him and smile. "Yes." Then you two kiss, definitely making purple. ;)

Sam: Sam pulled you into his lap, laughing as you finished off another alien. You two were playing video games in your apartment, taking turns because your other controller broke. "Fuck yeah!" You whooped, throwing your fists in the air. He chuckled lightly, putting his chin on your shoulder. "Can I play now?" He whined.
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because I didn't get a victory kiss."
You turned and looked at him, arms crossed over your chest and a cocky smirk on your face. He blushed, then smirked. He smashed his lips on to yours, making you blush. You put your arms around his neck and smile into the kiss. Pulling away as fast as he came, he smiled confidently at you.
"Now, Let me play."