Someone walks in on you two...;)

**Mild smut. Don't like, don't read.**

Tony: You were pinned under Tony, his lips on your neck and his hands firmly gripping your ass. You moaned as he made his way lower and lower, unbuttoning your shirt and pants. Before he could unhook your bra, the lab doors opened to reveal a blushing Bruce. "Really guys, In the lab? Again?" You covered up your open blouse and waved awkwardly at Bruce as your blush formed over your face. "Sorry, Bruce." Tony looked over at him and smirked. "Not sorry, Bruce." Tony continued to smother your body in kisses, and Bruce ran out faster than Road Runner.

Steve: You ran your hands over Steve's bare chest as his hands tugged at your hair. Your mouths moved in sync as you kissed, fireworks dancing in the air. Your breathing became heavy as you removed your tank-top. Right when you were about to kiss, someone opened Steve's door. "Hey Steve, you wanna-nevermind. I can see that you're busy." Sam said as he entered, smirking at the sight of you two. "Sam?" You said, a sweet tone in your voice. "Yes?" he replied, to which you said, "Get the hell out!" As he exited, you heard Steve mumble, "Language."

Bucky: Bucky's metal hand pinned your hands above you. His other traced circles along your inner-thigh. You moaned loudly, causing him to chuckle. "You like that, Doll?" he asked, his voice an octave lower. You nodded your head, and he smiled like the Cheshire cat. His smile soon faded as soon as the door opened. You both turned to see Steve, who was quickly turning away and exiting the room. "Nope. Nope. Not dealing with this today." Steve said as he exited the room. "Way to kill the mood, Punk!" Bucky yelled as Steve was outside the door.

Bruce: You straddled Bruce's lap as he sat in his swivel chair. You kissed along his jaw, his moans turning you on more. You unbuttoned his shirt as he unzipped your jacket. You grinded on him as he slipped his hand under your shirt. Neither of you heare the doors open. "Oh, so when I do it in the lab, it's bad! But when you do, its okay!" You both turned to see a pouting/smirking Tony, standing in the doorway. You suddenly picked up a vile from behind Bruce's chair, and looked at Tony. "Get out before I throw this at you, Stark."

Thor: Thor sat you down on the kitchen counter, his body inbetween your legs. His hands caressed your sides as you tugged on his hair gently. He kissed along your neck, making you moan. One of his big hands laid on the small of your back, and his other resting on your inner-thigh. You pulled him closer, kissing him with the passion of a thousand suns. As he kissed back, a certain king of Wakanda cleared his throat. You both turned, looking like deers in headlights. "Hello Thor, Y/N. I know you are busy, but I have returned with your pop-tarts." He placed them on the counter, then exited. You looked at each other for a second, then resumed your previous actions.