❣️I Love You❣️ |Scott|

Yay! Scott! Let's go! I had to use Tangled! A theif falls in love with a painter? How perfect! ❤
((Low-key Scodi))

You sat in your studio, painting a new picture. You had just gotten the colors right, and the shading was nearly perfect. You were painting a sunset on a beach, and you were loving it. Your paint covered overalls were crying out to be washed, but you ignored it. You tied up your h/c hair, trying to get it out of the way. Your bare feet splattered in the paint on the ground.

Scott leaned on the doorway, smiling at how beautiful you looked. To others, you might have looked like a mess, with your messy hair and "dirty" overalls. But to him, you looked like a goddess. He quietly walked up behind you, and wrapped his arms around your waist.

You squealed and giggled as he buried his face in your shoulder. "You're gonna get paint on your clothes." You warned, but he only pulled you closer. "Bring it!" he said. You smiled, and turned to kiss him.

You kissed him and he kissed you back. He knew he was getting paint on himself by kissing and hugging you, but he didn't care.

He pulled away, and put his forehead on yours. "Your covered in paint." you said as you laughed. "If I get to kiss the girl I love, it's worth it."

You blushed and buried your head in his chest. You drew shapes in his chest with your finger, as you smiled to yourself. "I love you too, Scott."

He cupped your face with his hands so he could look at you. He kissed you again, and smiled. He took a look at your painting and smiled. "Is that the beach we went to with Cassie last week?" You looked at the painting and smiled. "Yeah. I think it is." you said, still hugging him. "I love it." He said and looked down at you. He then kissed your forehead and said, "But I love you more."

I'm gonna go melt in a corner now. I hope you guys enjoyed it!