If You Had Powers

Tony
Empathy and Emotion Manipulation
You would have the ability to feel emotions of the people around you and manipulate those emotions to your willing. It helps you understand when Tony is sad or needs comforting and you can help him feel better

Steve
Super Strength
You would have super strength, which would be able to make you as strong as Steve. You and Steve would also train together a lot and really test the limits of your power.

Bucky
Metal Manipulation
You would be able to manipulate metal, which helps when you spar Bucky. It also helps you teach Bucky the full potentials of his metal arm, and makes you guys the ultimate power couple on the battlefield

Bruce
Plant Manipulation
With your plant manipulation, you would be able to make a nice calming garden to help Bruce (and sometimes even the big guy) chill out after a long day at work.

Thor
Asterokinesis
You would be able to form stars or cosmic energy with just the wave of your hand. Thor finds this extremely impressive and loves watching you create galaxies in your hands

Loki
Necromancy
Being able to communicate with the dead did throw Loki off for a loop once you told him about it, but now he finds the subject quite interesting and enjoys watching you talk to the spirits.

Peter
Invisibility
Whenever you get shy or extremely anxious, you tend to go invisible. It has especially increased since school has started, but now that you have Peter, he's been helping you control the powers, along with you helping him with his.

Clint
Zoolingualism/Zoopathy
You are able to speak to animals and understand what they are thinking. Clint didn't quite understand your power, until he caught you having a full on conversation with Lucky.

Natasha
Pleasure/Pain Inducement
You mostly kept your powers to yourself, not really liking them. Natasha learned about them through your files and she made you train with her to help better control your powers. She helps push your limits of the powers, but mostly doing it so you have means of protecting yourself.

Wanda
Shape Shifting
You would shape shift throughout the tower whenever you were simply just bored. It scared Wanda sometimes whenever she could never find her, but it would be great whenever you could scare away the enemies that tried to hurt her.

Pietro
Pyrokinesis
Your ability over fire helps you out on the battlefield, but it also increases your temper, which Pietro has to watch out for, but still manages to help you calm down whenever you feel yourself get too fired up

T'Challa
Gemstone Manipulation
You are able to create and manipulate special gems at your will, something that helps keep the riches and beauty of Wakanda thriving. T'Challa enjoys how focused you are when you make them, always complimenting you on your ability and how you are just as beautiful as the gems you create.

Scott
Levitation
You would never really use your powers, until you met Cassie and Scott. Now you use them to help lift him in battle and use them to lift Cassie up and fly her around the room during play time.

Sam
Super Speed
You and Steve like to gang up on Sam when running, but sometimes you also gang up on Steve. Once you and Steve pass Sam and yell, "On your left!", you use your super speed to basically fly past both of them and yell, "On your left!" Which makes Sam laugh.

Stephen
Magic
You learned your powers of the mystic arts through the great one herself, and you were also one of the people to help Stephen gain and use his own magic.