❣️I Love You❣️ |T'Challa|

T'Challa is a Lion King. Well, Black Panther King.

Lately, T'Challa had been a little stressed. You, the best girlfriend in the world, wanted to make him feel better.

So, you went to the Wakanda royal gardens, and picked the best flowers you could. You walked back to T'Challa's study, as you made the flowers into a beautiful bouquet.

You gave a small knock on the open door, and walked in as you did so. T'Challa was hunched over his desk and rubbing his temples.

"Kitty?" you called out as you walked toward him. He turned to you and gave you a weak smile. Then he saw that you had something behind your back and he looked at you confused. "What is behind your back, Flower?"

You smiled at him as you pulled the flowers out from behind your back. "I know you've been stressed lately, so I brought you these... I know it's not much.." He took the flowers out of your hand, and set them down on his desk.

"They are perfect, Flower. Now, whenever I see them, I will think of you." You smiled as he stood up from his desk. He kissed your forehead, and you gave a small giggle. He turned and pulled a flower from your bouquet. He tucked it behind your ear, and cupped your face in his hands.

"What did I do to deserve you, Y/N?" He askee you. You simply kissed him, and said, "I guessed you loved me too much."

He smiled and said, "I guess so." You blushed and spoke softly, "I love you too, Kitty."

That night, he took you on the best date of your life. ❤

Was that good, dearest readers?