Disney

Tony
Naveen and Tiana
Tony is a playboy of all sorts, while you are a hardworking, independent actress. While you two may clash at times, you two truly love each other through thick and thin.

Steve
Prince Charming and Cinderella
Of course you guys are these two! Steve is the literal definition of 'Prince Charming' and you are hardworking and kind and good with animals.

Bucky
Prince Eric and Ariel
You can be a bit rebellious at times, while Bucky will do anything for you. You love music, plus Bucky and Eric have the same bright blue eyes.

Bruce
Prince Adam and Belle
While Bruce has his tendencies to 'Hulk out' or become a 'Beast', he can be very protective and loving while you can be very nerdy and adventurous.

Thor
Hercules and Meg
There was no doubt that Thor is strong, but he is also kind and a bit naive. You are very independent but still kind and loving, which makes you two the perfect pair.

Loki
Peter Pan and Wendy
Loki can be an immature, childish prankster while you are more calm and motherly. You two bring something to each others lives that are completely different but completely wonderful as well.

Peter
Milo and Kida
Peter is shy and dorky but still adventurous and daring. You are more on the wild-side of things and you love to adventure and explore.

Clint
Robin Hood and Maid Marian
This one was obvious right? The famous archer with swagger and the fair maiden with elegance and grace but can still kick your ass.

Natasha
Mulan and Shang
Warriors and fighters that fell in love. You're both independent and firey, but loving and protective when necessary.

Wanda
Jack Skellington and Sally
You two are perfect for each other, well when Wanda finally took the hint that you liked her at least.

Pietro
Lady and Tramp
You two are perfect together, even through your ups and downs. A flirtatious player who falls in love with a gorgeous woman

T'Challa
Simba and Nala
You and T'Challa make the perfect queen and king of Wakanda. T'Challa may have his doubts about being king, and he relys on you to confide in about those doubts and for you to help him with confidence.

Scott
Rapunzel and Eugene Flitzherbert/Flynn Ryder
A theif falling for a painter? Where have I heard this story before? Scott was a theif who turned over a new leaf, and you are an aspiring painter.

Sam
Chief Tui and Sina
Loving, caring, and kind, you are both protective and loving of one another and try to keep each other safe from the world in a loving way.

Stephen
Snow White and Prince Florian
You two are practically perfect together. You have grace and charm and a nice sense of humor while Stephen is caring, a bit arrogant at times, but all around charming

Guess who finally updated for the first time in 15 million years? This girl!