Joy {Part Three}

Wanda: Wanda's happiest memory is when you guys first met. She thought you were really pretty and she was very happy when she found out you liked her too.

Your happiest memory is when she made you a giant fort when you were feeling bad. You had a really bad day and when you came home, there was a giant fort the size of China in your apartment. She made it just for you! 😊❤

Pietro: His happiest memory is when you got jealous for the first time. There was a girl profoundly flirting with Piet right in front of you and you were not having it. You were pouty and upset and adorable in his eyes. Soon, you had enough and left. He followed you, of course. Soon, you guys had an argument, and did the whole cheesy "fight-in-the-rain-and-make-out" thing, and soon making out became...well..you know.

Your happiest memory is when he made you a cake for your birthday. You knew he didn't like cooking and that he was awful at it, but it's the thought that counts.❤

T'Challa: T'Challa's happiest memory is when he first took you to Wakanda. He loved seeing your smile as you looked at the beautiful scenery that is the Kingdom of Wakanda. You were in awe of the beauty of the whole place. He was in awe of your beauty.

Your happiest memory was your first Christmas together. You guys cuddled, drank hot chocolate, etc. He bought you a kitten named Rose for a present. You got him a ring with a crown on it.

Scott: Scott's happiest memory is you twos first kiss. He was covered in paint and so were you, but he didn't care. He was in total heaven when you two kissed.

Your happiest memory is the day Cassie called you mom. You literally started to cry. When Scott heard you crying, he immediately ran into the room with you and Cassie. When you told him what happened, he started crying too. Cassie thought you were both crazy.

Sam: His happiest memory is when you took him to Comic-Con for the first time. He was so happy to see a group of three of girls cosplaying as him, Bucky, and Steve. You immediately asked them to make you a 'Sam Costume'.

Your happiest memory is when he showed you the Falcon suit. Ot was so cool and it looked like something out of a video game. You wanted to fly in it, so of course he took you out for a spin!