Chapter 3: The Show

Hello! I hope you are enjoying this! Anyways I'm going to quite talking and let you get to the story. Here we go!

Pacifica POV

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked as we walked through town. Gideon chuckled, "you always want to do something, Pazzie. We can't do anything much until you finish reading the journal. We got to be smart when stopping these things. We got to know them inside and out."

I nod my head, "Aye! Aye! And I'm almost done."

"Reading it once. That is only going through it. Not studying it. There is a difference you know. That is why I've been reading it over and over so I can have the book and everything in it memorize in my head."

I nod my head, "Make sense."

I then notice this poster that was on a window of a shop we were walking by. "Hey Gideon check this out." 

It was a poster about this show in the Tent of Telepathy. It was like a magic show that was starring these two twins name Dipper and Mabel Gleeful. It looked pretty interesting.

Gideon came over and looks at the poster, "Oh, those two." 

"What about them? You know them?" I questioned.

"Not really. All I know is that my dad hates them. He thinks they are fakes."

"Is he just saying that because they are a tourist trap too?" I smirk.

Gideon gave a small smile, "Most likely."

I grab his arm, "Come on! By the poster there is going to be a show in a few minutes. We can go and see it!"

"Pacifica! We can't! Dad will kill me if I go to another tourist trap! Plus it is getting dark and-"

"Stop being a worry wort! It will be fine! Where is that adventure, Mystery Cousin?" I dragged him down the street, "Come on! What's the harm? Uncle Bud won't know. Plus tonight is his TV night and won't pay any attention to the time or anything around him."

Gideon sigh, "I guess you are right."

Then we headed to the Tent of Telepathy. At the front was an older man. He was wearing black shoes with black pants, a white shirt with a blue suit jacket, and a bow tie around his neck. He was wearing a black eye patch over an eye but he had glasses so it was over his glasses, which was interesting.

"Welcome to the Tent of Telepathy!" He greeted us and the group that we were with. He then pulled out a bag, "Here is a trick, just a preview of the show. If you put your money into the bag than it shall disappear!"

The crowed went crazy for it as they started to stuff money into the bag. I knew this trick easily and knew it would be just a waste of money. Uncle Bud did the same thing where they put their money in the bag and just don't get it back at all. The money doesn't disappeared at all...just to the man's pocket. Now I can see why Uncle Bud doesn't like this place.

Walking past the old man we went into the tent and took a seat. Looking around, I could that It sorta looked like the shack in a tent form. Another reason why Uncle Bud might not like this place. 

Gideon was nervous as he was already starting to sweat and rubbed his hands together, "We shouldn't be here..."

I playfully shove Gideon, "Don't over think it Gideon. This will be great!"

Dipper POV

I was in the dressing room, reading journal 2 since I was all ready for the show. Mabel was looking at herself in the mirror, bushing her hair to get the finishing touches of her looks. There was a knock on the door and Stan came in the dressing room, "Alright, people are filling up the place. Let's go."