Chapter 24: Team up

Hello my people! Hope you enjoy this! Thanks for the votes and comments and the 2.5 K reads! Oh my gosh! Thank you! Anyways....back to the story you amazing people!

Gideon POV

Mabel won't leave me alone from the start she got here. It was giving me the creeps beyond the creeps. We were in a middle of something that is ending the whole world and love ones were missing. All we could do was to sit around, trying to think what to do. Stan's plan of just running away was getting to people's heads. They all wanted to do it. I didn't want to do that. I want to find my family. My dad and cousin are missing and nobody could help us...them...and everyone else.

"We should leave this town! There is nothing else to do! We can't do anything!" Stan cheered out. The whole group started to cheer with him.

"You are an idiot Stan! We can't just leave. What about everyone else! All of our loves one!" Mabel snapped.

"Forget your brother and everyone else. We only could help ourselves!"

"And they said I didn't have a heart."

"I can't believe this...But I'm with Mabel. We need to stay and fight for our love ones." I stood up. Mabel smiled and blushed a little, "Don't let that get in your head." I pointed out to her. I was still mad at her and creep out by her.

"There is no point to it! It is a subside mission! We don't need to lose more lives." Stan pointed out.

Boy he's good at talking and convincing people. I guess that is why he is a con man.

Everyone was agreeing with him. Mabel rolls her eyes, "We can find a way to figure things out. We just need an inside man like I said before."

"Who would that be? Everyone will kill us!"

"I-I think I k-know one." A quiver voice replied. We all look and could see a small, blue, triangle.

Mabel stood up, "Will!" Then she got angry, "WILL!"

Will tremble, "I-I-I-I...I'm s-sorry M-Mistress Mabel."

Mabel stomped up  to the scared triangle, "Did you do this!? Did you brought this whole thing against you!? Will how could you!?"

"I-I-I'm sorry." Will sobbed, "I-I r-r-really. Th-That is why I'm here now. I-I want to help. T-This has gone t-t-too far."

"Where's Dipper!?" Mabel snapped.

"I-I don't know." Will replied. Then he got really small, "I-I knocked him out and r-release F-Fiddleford and he dealt with e-everything. He came into the r-room, took Master Dipper's a-amulet, and had m-me teleport him t-to the forest. T-Then gone. H-He treated me l-like nothing. I-I want to help! I-I want to help my Masters!"

"Then why betrayed us?" Mabel growled.

"I-It was an old deal th-that I couldn't b-break. I-I never b-broken a deal. N-Now since the d-deal was done...I-I h-have to continue t-this deal."

"Where's Pacifica?" I asked, "She was with Dipper at the time."

"I-I know w-where she's i-is. Sh-she's in the Collector."

"C-Collector?"

"It's a p-process where we take h-humans and s-suck out ev-everything a-about them."

I went pale, "W-What!? I'm going to lose her!"

"I-It's not too late th-though!" Will pointed out.

"It's not?"

"N-No. It takes a while to complete it."

I stood up, "Then let's not waste time!"

"Is Dipper there?" Mabel asked.