Chapter 9: Rest at Peace

What's up! I'm glad that you are enjoying this and asking me to update. It actually gets me excited to know that people are wanting to read more. Thank you. Now I'm going to stop wasting your time and update this story.

Pacifica POV

"What have I done!? This is bad! Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad....." I muttered as I run down the steps throuh the hallway. The lights flickered the whole way down there, which just made me even more worried. I then got back to the doors and tried to open them but something was stopping me. I tried pushing it with all my might but it wouldn't budge but I wasn't about to give up. I slam my shoulder to the door. This time it budges just a hint. I ram my shoulder against it a few more times and finally the door opened.

I couldn't believe my eyes in what i saw.

The dance room was a forest. There were trees, vines, and....the people there....they all turned into wood statues. The sight was horrible. All of their faces...stuck with fear. I looked around and I could see Gideon who was a frozen wood statue with a plate full of food was in his hands as some fell to the ground, rotting, and his face in pure fear. Tears swell in my eyes at the sight of my dear cousin, "Gideon..."

The lumber man did this. This was all of his fault!

Speaking of the devil....

I could hear him laughing that echoed through the whole room, "Finally! Finally the time has come!"

I look over and I could see him floating in front of a picture of Dipper's parents with Dipper and Mabel, with brown eyes, but there was more. Right under him was a table with Dipper laying on the table. He was unconscious, I hope, and some vines wrap around his wrists and ankles to the table.

"Finally! The Northwests will burn!" The lumber man laugh. Then suddenly the painting of the family burst into flames.

I quickly went under a table, which was cover in vines but it would do for a hiding place. I watch the lumber man, once the painting was destroyed, wonder around and he exited the room. This was my chance! I quickly got out from the table and headed to Dipper. I shook him, "Dipper? Dipper! Please wake up!"

He didn't wake up.

At least he was alive...

I tried to see if I could get the vines off of him but they held on tight. I then sense that someone was coming...he was coming back. I then quickly went under a different table but someone was already under there. I gasp out but they cover my mouth.

It was Mabel Gleeful.

"You!" She growled once she recognized me.

I jerk away from her and tried to crawl away as much as I could from her, "Please don't hurt me!"

She was wearing a black dress, a pretty one, and her head band with a stone on it. I thought I destroyed it...she must have a new one. Her eyes were still brown and full of fire.

"I'm going to skin you!" She threaten.

"Please! I don't mean harm! I'm just here to model a dress to get the money for my uncle!" I pleaded, "And don't hurt me! We got bigger issues here!"

"Duh!" Mabel growled.

"And I can help. I can help your brother and everyone here!"

"I don't care about any of them!"

"Not even your brother?"

Mabel thought about it, "I care a bit for him...."

"Then stop trying to kill me!" I then sigh, "Now look, the ghost out there is after you. He has Dipper out there as bait to get you out. He doesn't know who you are but he can smell that you are near. That is why he has Dipper."