Chapter 21: The Truth

Warning....FEELS!

Dipper POV

"You are a softy!" Mabel shouted at me. I rubbed my forehead, "Would you just shut up!"

"You gotten close to them." Mabel jab her finger into my chest, blaming me, "I knew you shouldn't go in there! You have grown soft!"

"I have not grown soft!" I protested as I shove Mabel away from me, "If you were there in that room where I slice Powers into piece you would see! Digging out his bones and tasting his blood as it was all over the place. Up the walls, dripping from his shaking body, and dripping from my blade. I was not soft. I was heartless."

"Then why is Pacifica and Gideon different."

"One thing, Gideon is your toy. Would you really want me to gut out your toy?"

"You wouldn't dare."

"That is why I kept him alive."

"Then why that hippie? She has nothing! She is a useless piece of trash!"

"Enough!" Stan shouted, "You two been at this for who knows how long. We got bigger issues here!"

Mabel faces our great uncles, folding her arms, "I don't think we can trust him." By him, she was meaning me. I rolled my eyes again.

"Doesn't matter," Stan just waved his hand.

"Stan's right, we got bigger issues to handle." Ford added, "Fiddleford will be coming and I need to get the rest of the extendable world."

"You lost me."

Ford scoffed, "Of course when it has to deal with science stuff."

"Supernatural stuff."

Ford chuckled, "However you put it. So we need to try to keep this under control. I'll head back and get the rift."

"Then we finally get the power so have all of the dimensions?" Mabel snickered.

Ford gave a dark smile, "You taught them well Stanley."

"Been with them ever since they were five. Parents killed in a car crash." Stan replied.

"Shame. I would like to meet my niece and nephew. Especially the nephew. I want to know how he was able to marry a rich girl."

Stan chuckled, "Trust me, me too."

"Then what I will do?" Mabel asked.

"Find Fiddleford before he finds us." Ford explains.

Mabel smirked, "My kind of work."

Then Stan wrap his arm around Ford's shoulder, "Work, work, work, that is all you talk about! Why not so fun! It's been....I don't know....30 years since I saw you!"

Ford slowly nod his head, "Yes, yes."

"Come on, pal. The portal can wait and the kids can find the twit easily and quickly. Come, let's get a drink." Stan and Ford left, not caring about us...of course....

Mabel then backhanded me, hard. 

"Ow! What the heck!" I cried out as I rubbed my cheek. Then she grabs my collar with both hands and roughly pull me forward, "I can't believe you at all! You are a disappointment! I can't even believe we are blood! I thought you were better than this, brother!"

"I don't know what you are talking about..."

"Oh yes you do! You care for that hippie witch! You let her live! You brought her into the portal room and now she knows! You also brought Gideon to this! My little sugar drop! You brought trouble to him! I can't believe you, you back stabbing runt!"