Chapter 10: Good Punch

Another update! Yay! And things are going to get crazy....

Pacifica POV

I manage to get Mabel away from Gideon. The Gleefuls managed to get the party to continued. After dinner was served they started the betting on the items that were being aold. They really started at just high prices, things I couldn't even afforded with my life's savings. My dress started at 1,000 dollars. In the end it ended at 2,500 dollars. I couldn't believe it...I actually almost fainted...

After the betting was over, it was now just a party. To chill, talk, and eat. So I headed over to the table to get a drink. I was so hot and there was many people and I needed a drink after hearing about how much my dress was worth.

The drink was really sweet and fruity.

"I can see you like the juice." A voice replied.

I turned back and I could see Dipper was behind me. I gave a small smile, "I don't go to parties like these. I actually never have been to a party like this! It is a really cool party." I then shrug, "Not counting about the ghost thing. I'm sorry that I was in a room I wasn't supposed to be."

"It's fine." He replied, "Everyone is fine and that is the most important thing."

"When did you start to care for people?"

He shrugged.

Then a song came on. Dipper stretch out his hand towards me, "Would you like to dance?"

I was surprise with this as I looled down at his hand and then back at him, "Really me? Why me?"

Dipper shruged, "You are the only one here and I will look like a fool if I don't dance at my own party."

I started to rub my arm, "I don't think it would be appropriate to dance with a poor, cheesy, loud, out of fashion girl."

"Nobody knows who you are when you are dress up like this. I almost didn't know who you are until I got closer to you. You look completely different with a fancy dress and hair down and being pretty."

"What? Did...Did you just call me pretty?"

Dipper just grabbed my hand and dragged me out to the dance floor.

"But I don't know how to dance." I replied.

Dipper just places his hand on my waist and pulled me close to him, "Just put your hand on my shoulder and follow me." I did put my hand on his shoulder and he grabs my other hand. He then led me into a dance.

He danced really well, which surprised me. It took me a bit to get used to dancing but I got the groove. It was really fun actually and now i really felt like I was a princess. In a palace, at a party, in a pretty dress, hair done, makeup, and dancing. It was like a dream came true. I always wanted something like this.

We dance for the whole song. We really didn't talk during the song but I didnt mind. I was enjoying the view of the whole place and I didn't know what Dipper was doing but I didn't care. It was my time.

Then the song was over with. I then looked back at Dipper and realized how close we were. I was extremely close to his face, smelling his cologne, seeing how handsome he was...my heart skipped a beat.

I then realized what I was doing and I quickly pulled away , cheeks fluster and clearing, "I'm...getting a drink."

He nodded his head, "Thanks for the dance."

I smiled. I then curtsy, "No thank you Sir Dipper."

Dipper bowed, "Lady Pacifica."

I then left blushing. What the heck was that?! Sir Dipper? Why? Why?! What is wrong with me?!