Chapter 33: Kidnapped

Pacifica POV

"What?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry I can't tell you more. The future is the stubborn part out of all of them. Just like someone I now." Dipper replied putting the card down.

"That can't be my future."

Dipper tilted his head, "What's wrong with it? I'm not in it?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "No not that and I don't see that. I was told that I was going to die by the end of the summer."

Dipper laughed, "That is not a real teller."

"Your sister told me."

Dipper then stopped laughing, "She did this card trick on you?"

"Y-Yeah....She told me the future of mine was death at the end of the summer."

Dipper thought about it, "It could change. The future, like I told you, is stubborn and tricky. It could always change. Plus you can't see all of it."

I thought about it, "So I was going to die and now I wasn't. I wonder why?"

Dipper shrugged as he gather all the cards and flick his wrist, only leading it to one card. Then he put it back to his vest pocket.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. What cause this change? Then looking over at Dipper...that must be the answer.

Dipper then came over to me, leaning up to me, "did you have fun Pacifica?"

I looked into his blue eyes, "It wasn't as bad as I thought."

Dipper chuckled softly. He then brushes the loose hair from my pony tail behind my ear. He then brushed my cheek gently with his hand. Then he leaned in and softly kissed me. 

I let it happened. I liked it. 

Then he moved his hands to my back to pull me close to him. Then he pushed me back, now having me lay on my back as we kissed. I wrap my arms around his neck. We kissed for a few moment before I notice that something was off. Something was troubling him. Dipper then pulled back.

"You know Pacifica....I didn't want to tell you this but..." He spoke.

"Huh?"

"I read a bit of your present. It was when I was just looking at it. I'm sorry Pacifica."

"That's fine. I bet you didn't see much anyways." I then pulled him down and kissed him. He let me kiss him for about a minute and then pulled away again.

"But Pacifica." He muttered but I just kissed him again. After a little bit more he pulled back and sighs, "You're parents are getting a divorce"

"What?" I then sat back up as Dipper moved back a bit so I was able to sit up. "T-They are?"

"I'm sorry Pacifica. That is why you are here. They are working on the divorce while you are gone. They didn't want to do this. They want to do what's best for you. There isn't enough money for all three of you."

"This can't be."

"I'm sorry. That is the truth."

I lowered me head. He brushed my cheek, "I wish I could do something."

I looked up, "Your rich aren't you?"

Dipper looked up, "Yeah."

"You can give us some money!"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I'm rich because of my parents. In real life I have no money. I can't dig into my parent's fortune unless I'm in age."