Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper

Pacifica POV

"Those were some interesting manitors" I pointed out as Gideon was getting out of the forest after yet another adventure.

"I like the Mutibear." Gideon smiled widely.

"Yeah but I saved your butt from the manitors. They were going to kill you because you couldn't kill the Mutibear." I pointed out.

Gideon nod his head, "Yeah, thank you for that."

I pulled him in, "It's fine cuz."

Gideon then pulled out the journal, "So what other things we can do?"

I turned a few pages and pulled up the weird page, that looks like a puzzle. It was the onky page we didn't know what was about or what to do with, "I'm thinking...lets solve what this page, Mystery Cousin."

Gideon sighs, "I've been looking at this page and I have no idea what it is."

"Well that is something that we are going to figure it out!" Then I saw the town and my stomach growled, "Let's get something to eat."

"Fine with me. I'm starving!"

We then started to head to dinner. Then the door opened an a group of girls went out out. My heart sank, knowing who they were. They were Grenda, the small girl, and two other girls. The small girl folded her arms and smirk when they were right in front of us, "Look who we got here! The out of date girl that snitch to the cops."

"Didn't work out the way you wanted to, eh?" One of the other girls, who was blonde and had glasses, sneer.

"Doesn't matter." I replied.

"Yeah! Leave her alone!" Gideon stepped in between us.

"Oh and the toy!" The other girl, who had very short brown hair, gasp out mockingly.

Then Grenda came and shove Gideon away, knocking into me, and we both fell to the ground.

"You told the cops about us and now you are going to pay. My parents ground me from all technology for a mouth because of you!" The smaller girl growled, "Get her."

Then the two girls, that I didn't know, and Grenda came after Gideon and I. The girl with the glasses grabbed Gideon and pinned his arms to his back and pulled him away from me. Then the other girl grabbed me, "Let us go!" I squirmed.

Grenda cracked her knuckles.

"Don't hurt her!" Gideon shouted, trying to get away from the girl holding him.

Then Grenda, with full blasts of strength, hit me in the gut. The breath was knocked out of me as I collapse to the ground gasping and wheezing for breath. Then the two girls started to kick me over and over. I tried curling myself in to a small ball to be as small as I could be and to try to protect my head.

"Pacifica! Stop! Please stop! You're hurting her! Please! Stop!" I heard Gideon pleaded, "Please just leave us alone! Please stop!" I could hear that Gideon was starting to cry. I was crying too from Tte pain from their kicks. My rips and back couldn't take this any longer.

"Hey!" A new voice just shouted and the hits cease.

"What in the world are you doing?!" The new person growled. I know that growl anywhere...

"I-I...Oh my gosh...You...You are the real Dipper Gleeful!" One of the girls squeal, "I heard some much about you! Gosh...you are a lot handsomer in person..."

I moved my arms away from my face and there he was. Dipper Gleeful was there. Dipper rolled his eyes at the fangirls commets.

"What are you doing here anyways?" The small girl questioned.