Chapter 20: The Portal

What's up! Thank you for loving this and getting over 1k views! I really love your comments and votes. They really mean a lot to me. Okay...so I'm going to stop talking and let you read....bet you are all dying to read....mawahahaha! okay now I'll just shut up.

Pacifica POV

We started to run through the forest, heading to the Mystery Shack. We are going to stop the people who are going to use the power of the journals to destroy the world. We got home panting and sweating. I've never ran that fast before my life. 

"W-Where could it be?" I gasp out.

"I don't know...I heard the people in the shop." Gideon replied.

"Guess we look there first."

We went into the shop and looked around. There wasn't any sign that there was a secret entry or where the people could be. Gideon thought back to the journal, trying to see what he remember would help us. Then he face the vending machine, "The journal said about a vending machine."

"It's behind the vending machine! The basement!" I gasp out. Then I went to the side of the vending machine and place my hands on it, "Gideon, we both need to push this!"

"Can we?"

"I'm sure we can if we work together."

Gideon nod his head very determinate. Together we both started to push on the vending machine. It moved a bit. 

"Come on! A bit more Gideon!" I cried out.

Then suddenly, as we use all of our strengths, and the lack of stuff in the machine we managed to knock it down to the ground. There was an entry way. Both me and Gideon crawled on top of the vending machine and climb in the hole. We went down the stairs and there was an elevator.

"This is weird." Gideon muttered.

"This is so cool!" I smiled, "It's a real mystery of the author!"

We then got in the elevator I pressed on a few buttons and nothing worked. "It doesn't work." 

"Maybe that is a good thing. The bad guys are down there." Gideon pointed out.

"Still have the dart gun?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Then we will use that."

I then hit the panel to see if that would get it to work and suddenly the elevator fell. Gideon and I screamed as we crash down to the bottom. We slammed to the ground with a hard thud. I groan as I rub my head, "You okay Gideon?"

Gideon also got up and rubbed his head, "Yeah I'm fine. Luckily it was only three or two stories and not 30. We would be dead than having bumps and bruises."

I then opened the door and There was a portal and a portal room and everything...even the bad guy. It was an older man but when he turned around it revealed who he was, "What are you doing here!?" It was Stan Gleeful, Dipper Gleeful's great uncle. Gideon didn't take much time to waste and he shot the dart at Stan. Stan went down easily and without another issue.

"I can't believe it! The Gleefuls are a part of this!" Gideon shouted, "I knew it! They are bad news! This is all their faults!"

"Y-you don't know...I bet it was just Stan. I bet Dipper doesn't know anything about it." I replied hopefully.

Gideon grabs my arms, "Pacifica, really think about it. Dipper hangs out with you closer because he was letting his uncle in. Then he let you get caught by the government guys so this plan can go without you!"