Chapter 25: Car Chase

Gideon POV

"Dipper?! What the heck are you doing?" Mabel questioned.

Dipper laugh, "Look boys! They do speak."

The stone people laugh at us, agreeing with Dipper.

I started to tremble a little as I went behind Mabel. Mabel tightens her fists, "So this is where you have been! You twit! You've been helping Fiddleford and these demons the whole time!"

"Oh this one got fire." Dipper mocked. Then he waves his hand, "Capture them."

"What? Dipper! What the heck is wrong with you!" Mabel shouted.

Dipper tilted his head, "Nothing is wrong with me. How do you even know my name? Fiddleford didn't let the word out yet."

"You are my brother moron!"

Dipper laugh, "I think this one is broken."

Then both Mabel and I were grabbed and lifted up in the air. I struggle against them. "Let me go!" 

"Oh I'm the broken one? Have you looked at the mirror?" Mabel snapped, "Let go of me right now or you'll be sorry!"

"Like I haven't heard that before." Dipper rolls his eyes as he twirls the knife in his hands.

Mabel then used her amulet powers and lifted the stone creature up and threw it towards Dipper. Dipper managed to jump off the truck before the stone man fell on top of. Dipper tucked and rolled to safety, growling at us, "Where did you get that power? That belongs to Fiddleford!"

Mabel got the stone creature to let go of me and she threw it back at Dipper. Dipper mange to get out of the way in time again. Dipper wipe the dirt off of him, "Tricky little thing aren't you." Then he picks up his knife, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"Oh really? Playing that game, brother?" Mabel sneer, folding her arms.

"Brother? I'm not your brother. I don't have a sister. If I did it would certainly won't be you." Dipper snapped.

Mabel tilted her head confused, "I'm your sister, Dipper! What do you mean you don't know me?"

Dipper faced one of the stone men, "I think she's been in one of those bubbles." Then Dipper flips the knife, "But no worries." Then he threw the knife with such speed. It went straight for Mabel's head but it seems that it miss her head. It caught her headband and flicked it off of Mabel's head. Mabel yelp for the moment, didn't think that it would get that close.

One of the stone men picked up the headband, "Don't crush that! Fiddleford would want to see that." Dipper ordered.

"What the heck Dipper! What is wrong with you!" Mabel shouted.

Then we were grabbed again by stone guys. "Mabel...I don't think that is Dipper."

"That is Dipper! What did Fiddleford do to you!?" Mabel shouted.

Then I remember how Dipper acts around Pacifica. He liked her. He even tried kissing her. I was going to hate this...but it was worth a shot.

"Dipper, Pacifica is in trouble!" I shouted, which I can't believe I what I was shouting. I didn't want Dipper and Pacifica to get together but at the moment...it could save all of us.

Dipper raises his eyebrow, "Pacifica? I don't know anyone name Pacifica."

"Oh come on! You are in love with her!"

"What!?!?!?!" Mabel shouted.

Dipper looked at me like I'm the crazy one, "I don't love anyone. Now shut up before I make you! Men, let's go. We got what we want."