Chapter 16: Breaking In

Yes! I'm back! Yes, I know I'm evil. I'm sorry I haven't updated....and left you in a cliffhanger...but I have one evil thing that had stop from doing that.....School. Yes I have started school and they have been beating me with homework. So I'm sorry I haven't updated but here I am. So we are cool then? Alright I'll stop talking and let you read.

Pacifica POV

"Hey!" A shout interrupted the soon to be kissed between Dipper and I. Dipper was only inches away from my lips when the shout interrupted. We both looked up and could see Gideon, in his normal clothes, at the stairs. His face was red with anger. "Stay away from her!" Gideon shouted as he stomped down the stairs.

"Now, this isn't what it looks like." Dipper tried to explained. Gideon came and shoved Dipper away, not caring what he had to say, "You Gleeful trash! How dare you come into my house! How dare you try to kiss my cousin! I want you out of my house! I want you out of my property! I want you to stay away from my cousin!"

Dipper raises his hands up to his defense, "Whoa now, I mean no harm to you or your cousin."

"Shut up!" Gideon shoves Dipper into the door, "You leave right now and I'll let you off with no harm."

Dipper laughed, "No harm?"

"From my Dad."

Gideon then opened the door and grabs Dipper's shirt and shove him out, "Now stay out you trash!" 

Then slam the door. 

Gideon then faces me, his face still red from anger, "Pacifica! What the heck? Did you let him in?"

"I-I" I didn't know what to say. I was in shock that one...Dipper was about to kiss me. I was about to be kissed by him...two...how Gideon just got protective like that. I've never seen him like that before.

Gideon came up and shook me, "Pacifica!"

"Wh-What!?"

"Why was a Gleeful here?"

"He...We...Um..."

"Pacifica."

"We were just hanging out...then he wanted to come in...and well...one thing led to another...."

Gideon slapped his forehead, "Pacifica, have you been hanging out with him more than this once?" I sigh, "Sort of. We bump into each other."

"Why!? Why Pacifica! He is only using you! He's evil!"

"He isn't evil! He isn't like his sister! He isn't trying to kill us or anyone. I don't even think he's killed anyone."

"How would you know?"

"I-I...I just do!"

Gideon folded his arms, "Wait...you like him!"

"I-I...I don't know! I mean...I like him as a friend and all. A friend who helps me...saved my life a few times. You know? I don't know if I like like him." I rubbed my arm, "He's different. He's not like any other guy I have ever met."

"Pacifica, listen to me. He is up to something and it isn't good. He is going to be like Norman!"

"He isn't gnomes."

"Not that Pacifica. I mean a fake! He is just using you."

"I don't know Gideon. How he's been acting...I don't think that he was faking about those feelings."

"Feelings? Oh please, Pacifica. He is lying! He's been lying all of his life! He must be a pro!"

I sighed, "Gideon, please give him a chance." Gideon sighed, "I'm sorry Pacifica. I just can't...I just don't trust those Gleefuls."