Chapter 31: "Flirting"

Pacifica POV

Oh

My

Tacos

Dipper Gleeful just asked me out. Shoot! We aren't supposed to do this! Mabel is going to kill me, take Gideon.....fudge. Also why would I go out with this jerk? He is a self-center jack head!

I folded my arms, "I don't know Mr. Gleeful. You were a jerk to me. I don't think I want to go out with you."

Dipper smirked, "Stubborn. I like that."

"Don't say that." I snapped. It was sending chills up my spin, "No...No...this is wrong."

"What's wrong? I didn't do this right? Got to get me some slack, it's my first time asking a girl in this way."

"No....No....nothing...is wrong about how....just....I...Um...You don't remember much of the summer do you?"

Dipper gave me a puzzled look, "What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer the question."

"Every day has been a normal day. I do remember the summer...it is just the same boring days really. Nothing different about it."

"What happened to Stan and Ford?"

Dipper shifted his position and looked at me suspiciously, "I thought you just here for the summer? How do you know them? You didn't even know me."

"I'm full of mysteries Dipper Gleeful." I smirked....What are you doing Pacifica! Why are you falling for his charming trap!

Dipper lips curled, pleased on what I said. Shoot! What am I doing! I'm such an idiot! Don't fall for his tricks to luring me in!

"And I would love to solve some of those mysteries."

Oh gosh.

"Huh uh."

Dipper smirks flirtatiously, sending more chills up me. he's falling for me.

Crap! Crap! Crap!

He flicks up the rose, "What's the harm Pacifica? Just one date is all I'm asking."

"Seeing how much of an open book I am?"

Why are you still talking!?

Dipper hands me the rose, "I'll make you an open book by the end of the date."

"Is that so?"

He smirked, "I know so."

I felt myself smiling. Falling into his dreamy eyes. I shook my head, 'What are you doing Pacifica? Why are you falling for him? Snap out of it'

I then tighten my jaw, keeping my mind firm, "You have charm, got to admit that Gleeful, but I don't think I'll go date. You aren't my type."

Dipper chuckled, "Such a twist up mind."

"Not as twisted as yours." I growled, remembering all of his lies and twisted mind and personality.

Dipper perks up his eyebrows.

I glared at him, "Yeah I know what you do. Don't deny it!"

Dipper tilts his head as if he was innocent, "I don't know what you mean? Sure I have some secrets, doesn't anyone?"