Four years Later

Surprise! I'm back! This is a surprise epilogue! Tada! Sorry it took me a while to do this. I got into a writer's block until I started to eat frosting out of a can since it was leftover from a cake and it hit me! This idea for having an epilogue goes to Gruvia_chloechago38 I hope you like it!

Pacifica POV

I woke up, having those stupid cravings again. I looked in the fridge to find something sweet. Dang this child loves sweets. Luckily there was a small can of chocolate frosting in the fridge from a cake or something a few nights ago. I gladly took it and grabbed a spoon and started to dig in.

Only 7 months in. Two more months to go. I already feel like I was going to pop with my belly. This is what I get for being pregnant with twins.

The lights in the kitchen turned on, "Burning the midnight oil of food?"

I looked in the doorway and glared, "It's your fault."

Dipper chuckled, "Oh?"

"Yeah! You are the one that got my pregnant."

"You were the one that married me."

"You were the one that purposed."

"You were the one that fell in love with me."

"You fell in love with me first. I hated you."

Then there was a kick in my belly and I wince, "Ah!"

Dipper gave a small chuckled, "They agree with me." He came up to me and rubbed my belly. I hummed as I continue to eat my chocolate frosting.

It's been four years since we were together. At age 19, Dipper purposed to me. He would have done it sooner, like when we were 18 but things got crazy. When he turned 18, the will of his parents came to play. The will unlocked everything really. Big things.

Money was left to both of the twins. Dipper gets the company and town, since he was the male of the family that keeps the family name. Mabel got the heirlooms, all of them and everything. The only thing she didn't get was the company, town and the house. The house went to Dipper.

Stan, their great uncle and guardian, got nothing. He wasn't too happy about that. In fact he tried to kill Dipper that night. I only knew that because he told me. What the rest of the world knows is that after the will was opened he just left. Nobody has seen him since. If you are part of the Gleeful family...you knew what that means.

I was so against it, though. I wish he would have done something else with him but he claims that he didn't kill Stan...just...got rid of him. What does that even mean!?

Still mad about that but he told me to not worry about it. Famous words of Dipper Gleeful.

Anyways, dealing with the company and what not, there wasn't time to purpose when we were 18. So at 19 he popped the question. We got married a few months later. Then suddenly I was pregnant, so quickly. Now just turned 20 and caught up to the present with me eating frosting in the kitchen.

Mabel still lives in the mansion with me and Dipper. Gideon still lives in Gravity Falls with his father still...and still trying to stay away from Mabel. He keeps trying to play 'we are related' card because I married Dipper. It worked for a day or two...then Mabel did research and told him that they could still get together and it wouldn't be weird or gross or illegal. Even though the illegal part won't stop her.

"Well I guess it was a good honeymoon then." Dipper commented with a smirk. I flick the side of his head.

"Ow!"