Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back

Mabel POV

I was in darkness right after the brightness and then I was falling. I landed on a hard surface and screamed out in pain once I landed. My leg was hurting like heck like I've been shot. I let my amulet glowed and I look down at my leg. I was bleeding where I was shot.

I looked around, "Gideon? Gideon!"

There was nothing in the emptiness. I then look around and I saw him. "Gideon!" I gasp out. He was up high and claws attaching to him by his arms. Then this other claw was attach to his head. He was asleep...He must still be in his 'happy place'.

I then use my powers and lifted myself up to get Gideon. I reach for the claw thing and tried to get it off of him. It wouldn't budge at all. I sighed in frustration. 

Gideon needed to wake up on his own to get this thing off of him.

I then touch the thing that attach to Gideon and used my magic to get into Gideon's head.

Everything went white and bright then I slowly opened my eyes and I looked around. I was in a forest now. I tried to get up but my leg wouldn't let me. I was still injured in any world apparently. I looked around and I was near the Mystery Shack. I tried looking around but nobody was around.

"This is Gideon's happy place? Great." I mumbled. I then looked around and there was still nobody. I then sigh, "I guess...I have to be...weak....blah! It tasted bad to say that." Then I started to shout, "Help! Someone please help! Help me! Please!"

Can't believe I'm doing this!

Then a woman came out. She walked up to me and gasps out, "Mabel Gleeful!"

"Yeah. Can you please help me?" I asked, a bit ruder than I was meaning too.

The woman backed away, "I will not help you! You are a witch!"

"I'm not a witch!"

"Mom? What's going on?"

Then Gideon came around some trees. I smiled brightly, "Gideon! Oh thank goodness!"

Mrs. Pines came and grabbed Gideon and pulled him behind her, "Stay away from her Gideon! She is a twisted witch! Both her and her brother! They are evil! They had twisted minds! Don't need you to be infected by their evils."

"Harsh much?" I growled.

"Mabel? What happened to you?" Gideon asked.

"I told you not to talk to her!" Mrs. Pines scolded Gideon.

"I got shot in my world. Gideon this is all fake. It's the machine. This is how they drained us." I explained.

"What?"

"Gideon, dear, don't listen to her! She is trying to trick you!" Mrs. Pines sneered.

"Gideon, don't you notice how fake it is?" I asked.

"I know...but...I like it." Gideon replied.

"What? Gideon!"

"My mom is here! She's here and...It's nice here..."

"That is how they trap you! Gideon this is all fake! This machine is killing you!"

"Why do you care for my son!?" Mrs. Pines growled.

"Like you don't know, machine. I love him! He is my sugar plumb! The love of my life!" I snapped.

"But he doesn't love you! That is why you shouldn't be here."

I growled, "You aren't helping. Of course all machines are difficult. Just went through mine. They didn't go down without a fight but I manage to win. Now how I manage to get my dumpling back!"