Chapter 22: The Start of the End

Crazy weirdmageddon with my twist into it.

Dipper POV

I hit the wall because of the powerful force and fell to the ground. The wind started to pick up in the room, which was strange. As I was trying to get up, a book shelve fell on top of me and force me to the ground. I cried out in pain as the book shelf was crushing me. I manage to get up to my elbows. Pacifica was unconscious so she couldn't do anything...

"Will!" I shouted, "What are you doing!?"

Will was trembling, "I-I-I'm sorry M-Master D-Dipper, but it w-was another deal. A d-d-deal that I m-made before y-yours."

"You traitor! I'll skin you!"

"I-I-I'm s-ssorry."

Then Will snaps his fingers and I blacked out.

Gideon POV

At first, everything was normal. Then suddenly, the wind started to pick up and the sky started to turn blood red. I looked outside and I could see that there was this X thing in the middle of the sky. "Oh no." I muttered.

I quickly headed and grab journal 3, not really knowing if it was the real one...it seems like it but it's whatever. There was no time to doubt. 

This couldn't be happening though. If the power of the portal, the power of the three journals, went to the wrong hands...then this world is dead.

Questions ran through my head. 

What happened at the Gleeful's house? What happened to Pacifica? What did Dipper do to Pacifica when she tired talking with him? Those Gleefuls were using the power wrongly. This was bad.

I looked out and I could see there was chaos. Animal and magical creatures were running away in fear. The power has been release and something bad was coming and everyone knew that. I needed to hide form whatever was coming.

I quickly wrote a note saying were I was going. To the bunker that was build for something like this to happen...The secret bunker that Pacifica and I found a while ago but thought nothing of it. Guess it has a purpose now... 

I wrote down everything Pacifica needed to know when she comes back. Then I quickly grab a bag and gather what was near and I headed off to the woods in the raging storm of death.

Mabel POV

"We got a problem." Ford announce as he came back from the basement.

"No dip, jack head!" I shouted, "The rift broke in the wrong hands. Who was the death wisher down there in the storage room?"

"Nobody was in there. I've checked everywhere and tried to see if I could stop them from leaving...but they are gone. The same with Fiddleford."

"Great! Just great!" Stan shouts, "Right when we were going to get all the fame and glory...someone has to take it!"

"Where's that boy?" Ford snapped.

"Dipper? I thought he was down there strapping down Fiddleford." I replied.

"I didn't see him there."

"That boy did this!" Stan shouted.

"I don't think it was Dipper. He wouldn't have this happened." I replied folding my arms, "Yes he's an idiot but I've straighten him out. He won't turn against us again."

"Someone might have ambush him." Ford offer.

"Ambush him? Dipper would have killed them before they could touch him."