Chapter 34: Paying up

This have some violence because we all know....YOU DO NOT TAKE DIPPER'S GIRLFRIEND OR THREATEN HER LIFE! DIPPER WILL KILL YOU IN SUCH A BURTLE WAY!

Dipper POV

"So what is it?" Mabel asked me, still not looking at me...only the mirror. I broke out of my thoughts of hurting the people and I quickly stuff the things back, "Nothing of your concern sister."

I look at the mirror at Mabel. Mabel raise her eye brow, "I saw that look of yours Dipper. Something is ticking you off."

"Yeah, your face." I growled as I stood up to walk away.

"You're a dork." Mabel snapped as she grabs a candle stick and threw it at me. I stopped it with my powers and just slam it to the wall. Mabel was shock, "What put you in a bad mood?"

"The letter. It's business stuff that would bored you to death...oh wait...want to hear it?" I snapped.

Mabel smirked, "Go bored yourself with that stuff."

I rolled my eyes as I left the study.

I don't have the money...but I know who does.

I stormed into Stan's room, where he was drinking something...I don't know and care. He jumped at my sudden appearance, "Whoa! Kid!"

"Shut up old man!" I shouted. Then using my powers Stan was force against the wall really roughly. I got up to him, "Where is the money that you always take from us from our show?"

Stan laugh, "Ooo...the scary eyes. You don't scare me kid."

I gave a dark glare, "I'm not in the mood for you stupid game hag! Now tell me! I need 500,000...now! I also know we have it!"

"500,000?! Are you insane!?"

I started to choke him, "Maybe but I need it now!" I tighten my grip, "Tell me now before I kill you!"

He didn't answer me at first. I then darken my glare, "You know what I could do old man. I am a master at torture and I will do it to you to get the bloody money!"

"What are you going....to....use.....it.....for.....kid?" Stan gasped.

"I'm going to stuff it your butt!" I snapped, "None of your business anyways! Just give it to me NOW!"

Using anger, everything in the room started to float up. I then pulled out the sharp objects in the room and pointed it at him, "TELL ME!"

I could see fear in his eyes....good.

"Alright.....Alright!" He cried out.

"Not till you tell me!"

"In....the........kid.........you're.........choking.......me........."

I force myself to loosen up and so he could breathe to talk.

Stan gasps for breath. He was wasting too much time. "Tick tock old man!" I growled.

"In the pig jar is the money from your stupid show. There is enough....I think.....I haven't been to Vegas for a while....."

I then raise my hand and bring the pig jar. Using a count spell it told me how much was in there. There was just enough. I sigh of relief.

"What's with the money?" Stan asked again.

"Would you shut up!" I shouted. I then snap my fingers and he passed out. I dropped everything to the ground. I then got out of the room, taking one of Stan's briefcases with me. I set it on the table in the hall, open the jar and case and snap my fingers and it appeared in the case, neatly folded and everything.