Chapter 32: Date

Sup my people! Thank you so much for enjoy this! Sadly....it's coming to a end real shortly....but hey...you get to enjoy a few things before that. (This isn't the last chapter, heck no. Just a warning it's ending) Anyways i'll stop talking and let you read.

Pacifica POV

This is bad.... bad...bad...bad...bad... bad ... bad ... bad ...bad ...bad ...bad ...bad ...bad ...bad ...bad...bad...bad...bad...bad...bad...bad...

I'm going to die......and......I'm going to regret this and die while I'm doing it.

I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Dipper then moved his hand from my face to my waist and back.

Don't ask me why I'm doing this....I don't know. I am seriously confused why...but...boy he's a good kisser and I fell for his trap.

We pulled each other closer as we continue to kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair. It was really silky and smooth. Dipper ran his hands against my back and my hair, which was down since I was sleeping just a few minutes ago. Dipper pushes me more against the wall as we continue this, to make us be as close as possible.

I lost track of time and of breath. We pulled out of the kiss but still held each other. We both panted as Dipper pressed his forehead against my forehead. "I hate you so much." I muttered. "I know." Dipper replied with a small smile. Then he moved down to my neck and started to kiss that. I pulled him closer, as much as I can as he press me against the wall even more and his body to mine. After a bit, he seemed to grow bored of my neck and moved back to my lips to move on with a passionate make out session.

I was lost in this moment. I was going to die to let Dipper kiss me and me kissing him. Mabel was going to kill me and take Gideon, no doubt about that. I hated Dipper so much for lying to me and being the person he is...but strangely this feels right...why does it? I don't know. Maybe it was his charm that made me comfortable as he held me in his arms and kissing me. Or...I really wanted it. I wanted him...

"Paz? Who was-HEY!"

We both quickly stopped kissing each other but still held each other. We looked up and could see Gideon at the top of the stairs, looking down at us.

"G-Gideon!" I gasped out. I started to blush like a mad men, not from being kissed by Dipper, but from being caught. It was embarrassing.

Gideon's pale face turned red from anger and he started to stomp down the stairs, "You stay away from her right now you trash!"

Dipper then release me and I did the same with him, "Gideon...it isn't what it looks like!" I tried but Gideon didn't listen to me at all. He just came up to Dipper, smoke coming out of him. "You don't just go and make out with my cousin you bloody trash!" Then he shove Dipper back.

Hannah was waiting something like this. She got under Dipper's legs and tuck in nice and tight. When Gideon shoved Dipper back, Dipper trip over Hannah and fell flat on his back on the ground. Dipper got to his elbows and growled, "Bloody chicken!"

"You got two seconds to leave before I cream you!" Gideon threaten.

Dipper got back on his feet, "Oh yeah? I would like you to try! Come on! Come at me and we'll see who will be on the ground screaming for mercy!"

Gideon step up forward to come at Dipper. I knew Dipper would win, not trying to go against Gideon but Gideon can't fight and Dipper has magical powers. I step in between them, "Hold on! Stop!" I had to put both of my hands on them to keep them apart.

"Pacifica! How could you! How could you kiss this backstabber jack head!" Gideon snapped. Then he glared at Dipper, "And how could you kiss my perfect cousin you demon!"