Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending

Now the sad part.....this is the last chapter..... :*(

Pacifica POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I wasn't in the wear-house anymore. I was in a bed, a fancy and soft bed. It felt nice...like being on a cloud. I then rolled onto my back to stretch. Something I release was that I didn't feel pain. I felt like the stiffness but there wasn't any pain at all. I sat up and looked around.

I wasn't in my room and nobody was in it. It had that familiar look into it and my guess would be the Gleeful manor. I was surprise that Dipper wasn't around. Maybe he was trying to keep the others occupied.

"A-Actually h-he's r-resting too." A voice just answered me. It startled me. I turn to the side and seen a shaken up Will. "I-I'm sorry to startle!"

I sigh with relief, "It's fine Will. Is Dipper okay?"

"H-He's fine. H-He was badly beaten. He order me to come and so I did. T-take care of everyone else in there....h-healed you both....but o-of course you need to rest. H-He was more beaten then you, so he needed more sleep." Will explained.

I smiled, "That's good. So who were those guys?"

"Dean Smith and h-his gang. They've been after t-the Northwests for years. T-then he l-learned about the N-Northwests and Gleefuls g-getting together and having kids. I-It made him to have a b-bigger revenge. He's been after them for years n-now. T-this is the first time that the leader, Dean, came. I-I guess because he k-knew that he will w-win."

I then rubbed my arm, "I was a fool..."

"It's n-not your fault. He's been p-planning this for w-while."

Then Will perked up, "I'm being called. S-Stay here and don't make a sound...nobody knows t-that you are here." Then Will just vanish. I then pulled up my knees to my chest.

I was happy that everything was alright. Dipper and I were alive and doing well but something was bugging me. There were people always going to come after him. I'm always going to be in danger. I don't want this to happen again.

I was terrified. I was watching them hurt him...and him hurting them. I didn't want anything like this to happen....and I fear that I'm going to go through this again....and again if I keep up with Dipper. I can't do this anymore. I can't deal with the fight...the death....the blood...the pain....everything. The only way for me to stop this...is by staying away from Dipper. I can't do that. I really care for him....like him.

There was a knock on the door. I panic, thinking it was Mabel, Stan, or a servant. Then Dipper came in, "Hey. You okay?"

He still looks a bit pale and beaten up but alive and still have his charms. I smiled and nod my head, "Yes. You?"

"I've been better." He gave a small and weak smile.

He came in the room completely and close the door then came and sat next to me. He winces as he came and sat down. He was still in pain, "I thought Will healed you."

"He did...but he could only do so much." Dipper grimed.

I nod my head, "You had him heal me more than you first."

"I would if I could but I'm his master and I was his first priority. I was too badly beaten to be completely healed. There are levels of healing. You were easy to heal. Not much damage so he healed you completely." Dipper then brushes my cheek.

I gave a small smile at his touch. I then sigh. Dipper tilts his head, "What's wrong?"

"Everything."