Chapter 7: Party

What's up! Thank you for having 100+ views! Yay! Sorry I haven't updated in a bit. There have been camps and other busy family stuff which I won't bore you with. Anyways....here's the story!

Pacifica POV

It's been a week since of the store incident and the rest of the bullying. We told Uncle Bud about what was going on. First he was angry that we went to see the Gleeful's show. Then he became angry with the other people that was causing the harm and pain. He then called the cops and told them everything.

He was certain that they will pay but to their luck...that cops didn't dare to touch them, not the Gleefuls and their pals. They had them take down the posts and video but that was really it. The videos and posts were down...but their feelings and verbal words sure weren't gone.

Uncle Bud was angry how the cops wouldn't arrest the girls but somehow the cops couldn't touch them. Uncle Bud really pushed for it but nothing helped to the girls. They even threaten to arrest him. That is when Uncle Bud backed off.

Uncle Bud felt bad about the whole thing but I told him that it was good enough. It should die down by now since it wasn't on the web where everyone could see it.

Now, since being a week, I've been hanging out with Gideon and tried to get away from public view so it would be easier for them to forget. We've been playing with the shrink and grow ray, since we got a flashlight to make rays of light. It was fun and it entertained us for a while.

"Are you sure you are okay, Pacifica?" Gideon asked me again as we were outside playing with the flashlight tool.

"I'm fine Gideon. There haven't been any posts or messages or videos. I think they finally all forgotten." I replied as I shrunk a stump to its normal size.

Gideon smile, "That's good."

Then Wendy came out, "Hey your twerps, come here for a sec." Then Gideon and I went up to meet Wendy on the pouch. "What's up?" Gideon asked. Wendy then asked us a question, "You know about the Gleeful Twins right?"

"Yeah." I replied, wishing I didn't.

"Well the Twins are throwing this party in a matter of days. It's a big one with all those rich fancy people."

"Why would you tell us about this? We aren't rich enough to be invited and we wouldn't be invited anyways." Gideon asked.

"The point is shorty is that they are asking for helpers for the party. It isn't just a rich party. It's a banquet. They are asking for people to model clothes and stuff."

"Thinking of going yourself?" I asked Wendy.

"Screw that! but I'm forced by your dad/uncle. You get paid for being a model and he needs the extra cash." Wendy explained.

"And what does this have to do with us?" I asked.

Wendy got down to meet our level and smirked, "Because you two are going to take my spot."

"What! Heck no! We are not going to that place. They hate us!" Gideon snapped.

"That's your own problem and it isn't like the Gleeful Twins looks at everyone who's on the list nitwit. You go in and model, get the cash and then leave. They won't know that you are there."

"I beg a differ." I mumble, "They will know that we are there...and...and we'll be dead."

"Plus my dad wouldn't want us anywhere near that place!" Gideon added.

Wendy straightens up and smirked, "Your dad won't know a thing. I'll cover for you."

"Still...there is nothing that you can do that would make us go and do your job for you." Gideon folded his arms, "Paz and I are not going and you can't make us!"