Chapter 11: Questioning......everything

Another one!

Pacifica POV

I slowly opened my eyes from the murkiness. I felt sick and I had a huge head ache. I roll to my other side and realized that I was in a bed. I rubbed my eyes and saw that I wasn't in my own room or bed. I started to panic.

What happened last night? I remember drinking the punch...then everything went fuzzy. I don't remember anything after that and I was freaking out. I quickly felt myself and saw that I was wearing a night gown, not the dress I had last night.

I sat up, feeling so sick and scared.

"See that you're awake." A voice replied.

I looked up and I could see Dipper, sitting in a chair reading a book. He wasn't wearing his suit anymore, only his normal clothes. I found it comforting to see him here.

"I-I" I stuttered.

"Don't worry, a maid change you, if you are concerned about that. Not a single guy in the room." He replied, not even looking at me only at the book.

I rubbed my head, "W-What happened?"

"Someone spiked the drink at the party. You drank too much and then you passed out. I took you up here and had the servants tend you." Dipper explained.

I groan, "Argh, I feel so sick."

"That's called a hangover, sweetheart." Dipper then close the book and set the book down at the end table, "You slept through out the whole night. I let your family know that you were in no shape of leaving. Don't worry I took care of everything." Then he stood up and straightens his vest, "I'll send servants to give you your clothes back and something to help you with the hangover." Then He started to leave.

"Uh...Dipper?" I spoke up.

He stopped walking but still refused to look at me,  "What?"

"Did...Did I do anything last night while I was drunk?"

He didn't reply at first.

"Nothing that I know of." He replied flatly and then left, leaving me in the room myself. I brought my legs up and hugged them, still feeling really sick and my head was spinning. Thoughts ran through my head though...

What happened last night? Did I do something last night and Dipper wouldn't tell me? Why was Dipper in here? Was he waiting for me to wake up? Why was waiting? Why was he refusing to look at me?

Then there was a knock on the door and two maids came into the room. One had my clothes, neatly folded in her arms, and the other had a tray of food and tea.

"Good morning Miss Southeast." They both bowed.

"Ummm...Good morning?"

"We got everything ready for you, the clothes and breakfast. The tea will help you with the hangover, Miss Southeast." One replied.

"Um...Thank you."  I really felt like a dork at handing this, "I'm sorry, I'm not used to this..."

They both smiled, giggling lightly, "That's completely fine."

Then they set the clothes at the end of the bed and the tray of food at the nightstand by my side. They then bowed again, "We will give you some privacy." Then they left, leaving me alone again. I took the tray of breakfast first. It smelt so good, making me even more hungery. I then started to dig in. It was really good and the tea really made me feel much better.

I then change into my clothes and got my hair back up in a ponytail. I felt more comfortable being in my own clothes, which is my style to my comfort.  Being a princess is nice but onky for one night...not for my entire life.