Chapter 5

Taylor POV
I leave and get in my car. I try to wipe away my tears so I can see the road. I wasn't paying attention and I couldn't see. I thought it was green. All of a sudden, it was black.
Harry POV
I was about to leave with everyone when my phone rang. They went to sit down while I answer it.
"Hello?"
"Who is this?"
"This is the North Oakwood Hospital. Is this Harry Styles?"
"Yes."
"We are calling about a girl named Taylor Swift. You were first on her emergency call list."
"Taylor? W-what happened?" I say going pale.
"She was involved in a car accident. Se is in a coma right now. She is currently stable but..."
"Y-yes. Thank you. I'll be right over." And with that I hang up. "Boys!"
"Yeah mate?"
"I-it's Taylor. S-she was in a c-car accident." I say crying. This is all my fault. If only I had chosen to do something with her instead of clubbing.
"Harry. It's ok. I'm sure she will be fine." Says Louis trying to cheer my up.
"No! It won't be. It's all my fault. I-I should have been a better boyfriend. I don't deserve her. S-she was so upset when leaving. I should have known something would happen." I say.
"What?" Liam says confused. The others look confused as well.
"I told Taylor about going clubbing and she got upset. She gets hate every time because I... you know," they nod, "I said I was gonna club instead of do something with her. She left upset and I-I should have done something. If she does it will be all my fault." I sit down crying. I can't loose Taylor.
"Lets go then."
"What?"
"To the hospital. We will drive you, which one?"
"North Oakwood."
30 minutes later
"We are here for Taylor Swift?"
"Right this way." They lead us to her room and we go in. I look at her shocked. She is pale and so... lifeless. She has cuts and bruises on her face, arms... everywhere.
"Hello. Who is family?"
"I'm the boyfriend." I say nervously.
"Come with me." I follow him out to the hallway.
"Her car was hit by a large truck and its a miracle she didn't die on impact. She has 3 broken ribs, her arm is broke, as well as her left leg, she hit her head and may have gotten a concussion. We will know how serious whe-if she wakes up. As you may have notices she is pale from blood loss. She has a large gash in her stomach. She got stitches and we don't know when or if she will wake up. I'm sorry."
"I-Will she have a chance to wake up at all?"
"Yes but..."
"I understand." He leaves and I go back in to tell everyone what happened. I sit beside her bed and take her hand in mine.
"Um.. we will go." They exit so I can talk to her.
"I'm so sorry Taylor. This is all my fault and I regret my choice. I love you and I know I was a terrible. boyfriend. If you don't wake up and can hear me I love you and you will always be in my heart. Please wake up soon. Please." I tear rolls down my cheek and drips into her hand. I stroke her cheek gingerly. She doesn't deserve any of this. Any of the hate and she doesn't deserve an idiot like me. She should be with a good guy who will treat her right. I just hope she wakes up.

Double update! Can we get... 5 votes on this chapter? I know you guys can do it!! Also, please if you haven't already fan and check out my other stories! I just started the sequel to Liam Payne's Sister, currently working in a new one, and am writing a book of poems. I have two finished ones and I hope you all check them out! please leave comments and tell me what you think!

Scars (Harry Styles and Taylor Swift)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें