Chapter 23

Taylor POV
I wake up and sigh. Time for another shitty day. I put on some clothes, leave a note, and go to Eric's.

I scramble up and run from the monster. Today was the worst. It must be because of Harry. I get in my car and quickly drive home trying to see through my tears. When I finally arrive, I put on some clean clothes and wash my face. Hopefully, no one will notice I'm upset.

*2 Weeks Later*
"Harry?"
"Hi Taylor. I-I am so sorry. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and the mistake I made. I can't love without you. Please take me back." he begs.
"Harry, I....."
"I understand." He turns around and starts to walk away sadly.
"Wait!! I guess we could give it a shot." I smile. I invite him in and we watch a movie.
"Taylor?"
"Yes?"
"Are you virgin?"
"No."
"Oh. Well I want to show you how much I love you and...." he trails off blushing furiously.
"Harry. Ok. Um.... my room?" he nods nervously. We go to my room where everything..... Happens.

I wake up and rush to the toilet. This has been happening for the past week or so. I wake up and have to puke my guts out.
"Taylor?"
"Harry?" I smile weakly.
"Taylor! Are you alright?" I resist the the to reply with a sarcastic comment.
"I-I think I might be sick." He nods and picks me up.

He carries me bridal style to my bed and tucks me in. He kisses my forehead and stands up.
"I'm gonna get you some water. You feeling ok?"
"My stomach hurts." He nods.
"I will get some medicine, too." He goes downstairs leaving me with my thoughts. I hope this is just a stomach flu or something.

When Harry returns I smile gratefully.
"H-how was last night?" he asks nervously.
"You were amazing. Its ok." he nods relieved. It was his first time even though people assume otherwise.
"I-I just wanted to make sure. I-I mean, its just tha-that you said you weren't v-virgin. I w-wasn't sure how much experience y-you had is all." he stutters.

"It's ok." I smile at how cute he is. "Harry?"
"Yeah?" He perks up and smiles at me.
"Will you sing me a song?" he nods.
"Written on these walls are the stories that I can't change....."

Harry POV
When Taylor falls asleep I stroke her cheek softly.
"I love you." I kiss her forehead and go downstairs. I don't want to leave her home like this.

"Harry!" I am awoken by Taylor screaming and hurry upstairs.
"Taylor? Taylor!" I burst into her room where she is sitting up crying.
"Harry!" she cries.
"Taylor. What's wrong?"
"I had a nightmare. Y-you had left me a-and-"
"Sh.... you don't have to tell me. It's ok. I won't leave you again." I hold her to my chest and rock her back and forth. I'm falling hard. I just hope she feels the same.

IMPORTANT:
My bonus book is up and updated now! Please check it out. There will be sneak peaks for this series and if you guys are already reading it you may have seen the sneak peak I just gave. It's for the second book in this series! *Wink wink* It will be called: The Raven Girl! I posted a sneak peak of chapter 1 and posted the full intro. I won't publish it until this is over or in 2 months. Whichever happens first
which is why you should read it. Bye!

Goal: 15 comments&20 votes