Chapter 40

Eleanor POV

"Louis, I......"

"No! Please don't cry. I'm so sorry. I know I'm rushing it and-"

"Yes. I will marry you Louis." he slides the beautiful ring on my finger and pulls me into a long sweet kiss.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you, too." I say. I smile a teary smile and kiss him again.

"I was so scared. You started to cry and tear up. I thought you were gonna say no."

"I could never say no. I love you too much." I hug him and smile.

"Do you think Harry and Taylor will get married?" I ask.

"I honesty don't know. I hope they do. they are perfect for each other. But at this rate, they won't last more than a month or two."

"I feel bad for them. They keep running into obstacles. I hope everything works out in the end."

"Same. Lets to to sleep ok? We can talk more in the morning. You seem tired." Louis sad brushing away some tears.

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Taylor POV

"Harry. I'm sorry." I say a little while after Louis and El leave.

"I am, too. I should have listened to you to begin with."

"I should have listened, too."

"Taylor, I shouldn't be telling you this but Louis wants to ask El to marry him."

"That's amazing!"

"Louis said he was gonna wait until after tour. I wonder if he did it after they left though."

"We should ask tomorrow. They are probably asleep by now." Harry nods in agreement. "I wish we didn't fight so much."

"I know. It's just one of our couple things I guess," Harry says shrugging.

"Yeah. Are you ok with Eric?"

"If you are. But I am keeping my guard up, for a little while at least."

"Ok. But please, give him a chance. He is really funny and sweet. He would fit in perfectly with you guys."

"If it makes you happy ok."

"I love you Harry."

"I love you, too."

I wake up and smile at the boys in front of me. I brush some of his curls out of his eyes and try to untangle myself from his arms. I try to lift one up but they just hold me tighter.

"Why are you trying to escape?" Harry says in his raspy morning voice.

"Holy shit Harry you scared me. I was gonna put on some clothes and make you breakfast. Today is the last day you have here isn't it?"

"Yeah," Harry says nodding. "I'm gonna miss you so much on tour. Just promise me one thing. Anything you here about another girl and me ignore it. It's all management."

"I-I will try my best. I love you."

"I love you, too." I peck his cheek before getting up.

"Ok. What should we do today?"

"Movie and dinner." I nod grabbing some jeans and the shirt Eric picked out for me yesterday.

"Who got you that?" Harry asks pointing to my shirt.

"Oh, Eric. He felt bad about everything and payed for all my clothes. I tried to tell him no but..... uh never mind. Do you like it?" I ask noticing Harrys facial expression.

"Hm? Oh yeah. It's nice." he says distantly.

I go downstairs ignoring it. I'm sure he is just thinking about the tour or Louis and El. A few minutes later Harry came down.

"Hey babe," he says standing behind me given me one of those hugs were the guy is behind you.

"Hey. I am making pancakes," I say mixing everything up in the bowl.

"I'm sorry about earlier. It's just..... whenever you mentioned Eric buying you clothes I felt bad."

"Why?"

"Because....because I feel like I should be here for you more. It should be me buying you clothes and taking you to the mall to hang out. Not him."

I turn around in Harry's arms and sigh. "I don't care. It's not him that I want. I have eyes for you and only you." I say truthfully.

"So you never told me. Why did he come back?"

"Oh. It was about the twins."

"And that's why he came back." I say.

"Taylor I'm so sorry."

"I guess it's not that bad. I was never really their mom in a way. Besides, I don't want kids with him. I want kids with y-" I stop when he looks at me.

"With who?"

"Never mind." I mumble.

"No, tell me."

"I want kids with you." I say softly. He smiles and tangles our finger together.

"I would love that."

We arrive at the movies and decide on a horror. We get the tickets and snacks before finding out seats. As the movie progresses I start to regret choosing a horror. I scream when a girl gets murdered.

"Hey. Baby it's ok. We can leave ok? Do you want to?"

"N-no. You are enjoying the movie," I say covering my eyes.

"I'm not enjoying it if it makes you scared. Come on. He stands up ignoring the people's shouts. He takes my hand and pulls me out of the theatre.

"You ok?"

"Y-yeah." he hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"It's ok. It was all a movie."

"I know."

Harry and I climb into bed after dinner. Harry wraps him arms around me bringing me close to him.

"Goodnight love."

"Goodnight Harry."

I wake up to someone falling.

"Harry?" I burst out laughing when I see him face first on the ground.

"I didn't want to wake you," He says is blushing. "Then I tripped." I smile and kiss him softy.

"It's ok. I want to say goodbye."

"I have an idea on how," he says wiggling his eyebrows.

"EW! No, you pervert!" I say smacking his chest lightly. He pouts making me giggle. I roll my eyes and kiss him again. I'm gonna miss him so much.

"Bye babe."

"Bye Harry."

"We have to have emotional goodbye here. I'm sorry."

"I know. Harry, promise anything about you and another girl is just management."

"I promise," he says before hugging tightly. I kiss his cheek before waving goodbye. He gets into the car and my phone buzzes.

'I already miss you. Xx' I smile at Harry's text and look up. When I see they are gone, I go back inside. I'm gonna miss Harry.

Guys! we are almost done with this story!! sad I know ;) the next book is the Raven Girl. This will be a series so if you want more Elouor, Zerrie, Haylor, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis and shit then keep reading the series!