Chapter 21

Taylor POV

I read the e-mail again. It's two words. I'm back.

Eric is back and who knows why. I have to talk to Eric.

"Eric. Why can't you leave me alone" I say shakily.

"Because after you left me I have made it my mission to find you."

"Leave Harry alone."

"No can do babe."

"Please. I will do whatever you say." I say crying.

"Good."

Harry POV

It's been a month since it started. Taylor disappears everyday for up to 5 hours and comes back all secretive. I don't know what is going on but I think we is cheating. I know I shouldn't think that but I can't help it.

When Taylor comes home I get up.

"Taylor. We need to talk."

"Yes Harry?"

"Where have you been going?"

"No where." She says slightly panicked.

"Taylor. Are you- are you cheating?"

"No!"

"Then what are you doing?!" I beg.

"I'm trying to protect you. You have to understand." She says, tears coming to her eyes.

"Protect me from what!" I yell.

"I can't tell you. It will only hurt you!" She says crying.

"Taylor. If you can't trust me I think we should- see others." I say hurriedly. As soon as the words leave my mouth I regret them though. I turn away as I can't see her ashen face and the way she looks at me with her big, beautiful eyes. "I have to go." I quickly leave as go home. What have I done?

Taylor POV

I watch him go and start crying.

"I hate you Eric! I will kill you if it's the last thing I do!" I scream. I slide down the wall and cry into my hands. No, I finally find the one I love and Eric ruins it. I want to tell him where I go so bad but Eric will only make it worse.

It's been two days since Harry broke up with me.

"Taylor. Let us in!" Zayn screams pounding in my door. They burst in and one of them pushes me up against the wall hurting my shoulders. I scream out in pain. I look at them and see a bunch of Erics. They. have his face but not his voice. All I see is fire and read around us.

"What did out do to him!" One of the Erics yell slapping me.

"Please leave me alone Eric. Harry and I are over you should be happy." I say crying. Slowly it all fades away and I see that it's Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall. Louis was the one who hurt my shoulders and Zayn slapped me.

Suddenly my door burst open and in comes Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle.

"Taylor! You called me but I only heard... crying...." Eleanor looks at me and screams. Zayn bends down and reaches to my face where a bruise will surely form, but I flinch away scared e will hit me again. He looks at me with sad eyes, hurt that I flinched. Next Louis try's to help me up I flinch, scared again. They go away and start crying. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my should and I scream. "No! Don't hurt me please! I didn't do anything. Please just leave me a-alone." I say sobbing.

"Taylor it's Niall and Liam. We won't get you. We promise." I nod and thy help me to my room. They put me in bed and I drift off to sleep.

Louis POV

I watch as Eleanor comes over angrily.

"El-"

"Don't. We are going home."

"But Taylor-"

"Is currently scared of you and Zayn." We go to our flat and she starts to go to our room.

"El, I'm sorry."

"I know. I don't understand why you did that though! Taylor didn't break up with Harry. She still loves him. He thought she was cheating. But it's the opposite."

"What do you mean?"

"Taylor told me. She-she had an abusive boyfriend, multiple actually. But none this bad. His name is Eric and he threatened Harry if she didn't do what he says. She goes to his where he abuses her. Only physically though. But I'm worried it might get worse. I want to tell hit if he finds out...." I nod and kiss El.

"It's ok. Want me to take your mind off things?" She nods so I pop in a movie and we settle down. I have to tell Harry this.

Hey! So this chapter suuuuucks. Anyways, I might sound like a noob saying this but what's the Watty awards? I keep hearing about them through books I'm reading on here but not really sure what they are. So yeah.

Update question: What's the Watty awards?

Goal:20votes&10comments

Ps: you guys have to answer the update question along with the goal.