Chapter 16

Harry POV

I head to Taylor's after Zayn's confession. To be honest I understand completely. He feels the same way I did when I was single for so long. I arrive at Taylor's and walk to the front door. I knock and it opens up slightly. I go in confused.

"Hello?" I look around and see a mess. What happened? I look upstairs and finally stumble upon Taylor's room. I go in and hear sobbing. I follow the sound to her bathroom and gasp at what I see.

"Taylor! Stop! Please!" I beg. She ignores me and I go over to her and wrestle the blade out of her hand.

"No!" She yells. I look at her bloodshot eyes and tear stained face and know instantly who caused this. Me. "Taylor. Taylor look at me." I say. "Please." She slowly looks at me another tear sliding down her face.

"Look. Just break up with me and leave so I can get this over with." She says, her voice trembling.

"No. Taylor that's not why I am here. Zayn told me what happened. I'm sorry. I should have believed you." She looks down and I follow we gaze to her wrists. "Taylor. We need to take you to the hospital."

"No."

"Taylor!"

"No. I know how to bandage them. I have done this enough." She gets up and grabs the supplies. I watch her and I don't know what hurts more. Knowing I caused this or the fact that she has done this enough to know what to do. She finishes rinsing off the blood and is about to put on the bandages when I stop her.

"Wait. Let me see your wrists." She hesitantly shows them to me. I run my fingers gently over all the scars and cuts. "How?"

"I started a little while ago." She replies quietly. Her wrists and arms are covered in cuts and scars. "This is why I don't where short sleeves anymore." She says whispering.

"Oh Taylor..."

"Please. Don't say anything." She says, a tear running down her cheek. I brush it away and kiss her softly. I pull away and smile softly.

"Please never do this again."

"I can try." I wrap my arms around her frail body. I shake, sobs coming out loudly.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I say over and over again while sobbing. This is all my fault. I hold her tightly scared to let go. "Please never leave me. I love you. Please."

"I'm sorry." She says. I cry out again.

"This is all my fault." I hold her as tight as possible and stroke her beautiful long golden locks. I can't lose her. I can't, I think, sobs escaping me. "I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I keep repeating this and finally stop crying. I let go of her and study her face. Her tears have dried but even when she looks like such a mess she is still the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Isn't she lovely. Isn't she wonderful." I start to sing quietly. "Isn't she precious." She looks at me.

"But I'm not any of those." She says holding back tears.

"Yes. Yes you are. You are my everything. I'm sorry. I-I was confused and..." I sit down and put my head in my hands. "I'm so sorry. You shouldn't be with someone like me. You deserve better." She studies me and sits beside me.

"Harry, I could never want anyone besides you. Never say I deserve better because I don't. I-I love y-you." She says wrapping her arms around my neck. I nuzzle into her neck and smile. I have her back. I finally her back in my arms. But we all know perfection doesn't last.

Emotional chapter! I cried while writing this. O_o What did you guys think? Please comment! 7 comments and 15 votes. Stepping it up a bit! ;)