Chapter 18

Taylor POV
I wake up to my doorbell.
"Hey!" I say opening my door.
"Hey Taylor. Can I come in?"
"Yeah! Whatcha need?"
"Look. Are you ok?"
"Or course!"
"No really."
"Harry," I sigh. "I'm fine. Just not feeling well."
"Ok. Well you pop in a film while I cook you some soup!"
"Um... why?" I say nervously.
"Well, my mum always made me soup when I was sick." he says smiling.
"Great!" I say, faking happiness, and pop in a movie. When he is done cooking he brings me out a mug if soup to eat during the movie.
"Here you go princess!" He hands me the spoon and mug. I hesitantly take a small bite while he watches eagerly.
"Well?"
"It is amazing." I say smiling. I take small bites when he looks at me and randomly so he doesn't get suspicious. Honestly, after a few weeks ago after I got a bunch of hate about my weight I have been dieting. I don't want Harry to worry so I haven't told him. "'I'm gonna go to the bathroom."
"Kay." I head to the bathroom and look in the mirror, disgusted by what I see. I lean over the toilet and make myself throw up what I just ate. I bush my teeth and go back to the living room. After the movie he leaves to get ready for tour. I'm scared that he is leaving so soon but I should have expected it. He is famous. I should understand. But I'm scared. He is the only reason why I haven't been cutting as often. Or trying not to anyways. Sometimes like last night I can't help it. I get on Twitter and try not to, but I click on one and click on another. And another and another. I don't tell Harry because he would get upset. I feel terrible because he never hides secrets from me.

Harry POV
I sigh and knock on the door.
"Harry?! What a pleasant surprise. May I ask why are you here?"
"I-I don't really know."
"Come in." I go inside and sit down. I watch as Cher runs around trying to find something.
"Looking for something?" She mutters something to herself and keeps looking. "Cher. Need help?"
"Oh! Yes please. I can't find my phone again." She says frustrated. She turns around to look on the shelves. I chuckle to myself and walk over to her. I reach into her pocket and she turns around.
"Looking for this?" I say chuckling, holding up her phone.
"Yes! Thanks so much! So, why are you here?"
"I-I don't know. I was just driving around and I... ended up here." I say shrugging. She smiles and shakes her head.
"Oh Harry. Well, wanna watch a movie?" I nod ad she pops in The Notebook. We sit down and she cuddles into my side. Halfway through the movie I look beside me. I study Cher, now that I think about it I never really looked at Cher. Her beautiful eyes, her adorable smile... She looks up confused.
"Why are you staring? Something on my face?" I look into her eyes and resist the urge to kiss her. Before I know it I'm leaning in.
"Harry. Stop." Cher stops me just before our lips touch.
"What?"
"Look. I really want to kiss you, believe me I do. But I can't and I won't do that to Taylor." Taylor! I feel a twinge of guilt as I think of my girlfriend.
"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." I thought I was over Cher! I mean, maybe not fully?
"It's ok. How about we go... To the beach!"
"Sure." She goes to get her bathing suit while I head home to get my swimming trunks. This will be fun....

IMPORTANT>>>>>
You guys did vote and comment. (YAY!) buuuuut... lets see how long this lasts. -_- any whoooo getting past all the ranting and shit, a couple months ago I thought about doing a Q&A but never did it because (and big surprise here) you guys didn't want to participate and be active! -_- sooo should I try again? please tell or I give up trying to be one of those good authors who do fun stuff with my "amazing" followers. And I do love you but damn... so please try to be more active I update more and it encourages me to write. So goal: 20 votes&15 comments.