Chapter 22

Harry POV
Zayn comes in with tears running down his face and sprints up to his room. "Zayn!" I yell. I run after him and pound in his door. "Zayn! Let me in! For the first time in days I got off my ass and stopped crying over Taylor. Let me in!" He opens his door and I go in.
"Mate I'm so sorry."
"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
"Look. We went to Taylor's to talk to her. But it got out if hand and we-I," he burst into tears again leaving me confused again.
"Zayn." I say seriously. "What did you do?"
"Louis and I, we-we hurt Taylor. Liam and Niall were there but didn't do anything to hurt her. I'm sorry." I swallow and start breathing rapidly.
"Wh-what? Why?" I stumble backwards and start running. I have to see Taylor. As soon as I reach the front door t gets opened and I see Louis.
"Harry. I'm are Zayn told you what happened but I need to tell you-" I cut him off by running away. I run outside and start running to Taylor's. I know I should have gotten in my car but I wasn't thinking. I needed to see Taylor.

Niall POV
I leave Liam to take care of Taylor while I answer the door.
"Harry?"
"Niall. Zayn told me what happened. I need to see her." he begs.
"You can't." I say.
"What?" he says breathlessly.
"Now isn't the time. She has been upset over the breakup and what happened today doesn't make it any better. You need to leave."
"No! Please, Niall I have to see her. I need to tell her I made a mistake."
"Why? So you can break her heart as soon as she does something you don't like again?" I say coldly.
"Niall. You have to understand. I need to see her, Hear her voice. Please." He looks at me with begging eyes.
"I'm sorry. She doesn't want to see anyone right now." I honestly. I watch as he walks away sadly. I wanted to let him see her but I can't. She said herself she doesn't want to see him or any of the other boys. She said to send El in if she shows up but that's all. Liam and I are taking care of her. She hasn't been doing much. She has been just like Harry. Not eating or sleeping or anything at all. It's scary how skinny she is now. We have been trying feed her but she won't. She is too upset. I go upstairs to check on her. "Liam. I can take over." I say softy.
"You sure?"
"Of course." He nods and leaves so I sit on Taylor's bed. Suddenly, she starts screaming and hurry to her side.
"Taylor. Wake up, its just a nightmare ok?" She opens her eyes and starts crying.
"I'm sorry. I just can't stop seeing him in my mind and all the things he has done to me."
"What? They weren't that bad were they?" her face pales.
"I-I it's not them I'm talking about." She says softly.
"Do you want to talk?" She shakes her head and I sing her an Irish lullaby. She slowly drifts off leaving me to wonder who she was talking about. Maybe Perrie or El knows. Harry obviously doesn't.

Hey guys! Early update because: Scars past up "Liam Payne's Sister" by .3k reads! This book now has 5.3k reads and is my most famous(?) book I guess you could say. So thanks so much! Please enter the contest guys! I don't way to call it off. :(

Update question: how did you find my books?

Goal:10 questions and 20 votes.