Chapter 33

Taylor POV

"Taylor! I know you are in there! Let me in!"

I ignore Harry's protests and look at my wrist. I was clean for week until now. My wrist are bandaged and will hopefully stop bleeding soon.

"Taylor! I can explain just let me."

"Fine." I say weakly. I open the door and Harry hugs me tightly.

"Taylor I'm sorry. I-"

"It's ok. I understand. Maybe we should just-just stay friends for a while ok?"

"But I-" he looks at me and nods. "Ok. Friends."

I glance at my wrists and hope he doesn't see them or he will explode.

"Taylor why are you....." he looks at my wrists and I hide them behind my back.

"Taylor are you....."

"N-no! That's..... that's ri-ridiculous. Wh-where do you find such an idea?" I stammer.

Hr grabs my wrists and I cry in pain. He gasps and blinks away tears.

"Taylor I....." He gingerly takes my wrists and examines them.

"I-I thought you were clean?"

"I was." I whisper. Harry lets go and steps away.

"I-I need to go," he says before running out of my house. I watch him confused. What's was that?

"Taylor, we expected this call hours ago."

"I know but the time difference......"

"Yes, well you can't be single. You-"

"What?!"

"Taylor! You are going to have a fake boyfriend for publicity."

"Fine but....."

"But what?" My management says sharply.

"Nothing. Who...... Who will I be dating?"

"...... Please understand that this will bring massive publicity and that his management has already agreed and he has, too."

"Ok....?"

"You will be fake dating....." they all glance at each other before continuing.

"You will be fake dating Niall Horan."

No! I can't do that. I-It will crush Harry! And oh god the hate. They will call me so many things and I-I can't deal with that! Not right now! I blink away the tears to go answer my door.

"Niall?"

"I uh I have to take you on a date."

"Oh," I nod wiping at my eyes. "I'll go get ready. Casual or....."

"Casual. We are just going to the mall so people will notice and everything...." I nod before I mentally smack myself.

"Come in! I'm sorry I just...."

"It's ok."

I go upstairs to get dressed and sigh. I can't believe management. I just..... focus Taylor. Get dressed. I finally decide on a cute chevron scarf, a long sleeved grey shirt, and some skinny jeans. For shoes I just throw on some Toms. Louis really rubbed off in me.

"Ready!" I say.

"You look nice," he says taking my hand. I look at him confused.

"We have to act like a couple Taylor." I nod and we head off to the mall.

"Niall!" I shriek. "Put me down!"

"Never!"

"But I am too heavy." I protest. Niall stops running and sets me down when we reach the food court.

"Never and I mean never say that again. You are perfect Taylor. Harry wouldn't want you to say that you are fat."

"But that's what everyone else says," I say looking down. "Why would they say things that aren't true?"

Because they are jealous. Now I'm gonna buy you 4 slices of your favorite pizza. Find us a place to sit ok?" I nod and peck his cheek.

"Thanks Niall."

"My best mate is in love with you. It's the least I can do."

Short update!! Dedication to: sweeterthanfanfiction99 because I love her comments and she's an amazing reader!

Goal: 30 votes and 20 comments