Chapter 11

Taylor POV

I push Zayn away and turn to Harry. "Harry. I swear its not-"

"Save it. I-I thought you loved me."

"I do! Zayn tell him what happened."

"She kissed me. She c-came onto me. I tried to tell her no but-"

"That's not true!"

"Taylor?" I look at Harry with pleading eyes.

"Harry. I promise you. I would never do that. I love you too much. Please. I can't loose you. Not now. Not-"

"Zayn. Mate. Lets go." Harry shakes his head at me and leaves.

"Zayn. Why-" He leaves before I can finish. Why would he do that? Harry. He-he has to believe me. I can't live without him. He is my world. We were gonna get married and have kids together! I can't loose him. I stare at the door with sad eyes, hoping Harry will open it and come back. I sit like that for nearly 2 hours. When I feel a single tear run down my cheek and fall. Right onto my wrist.

Harry POV

I don't understand. Why? Why would she do that? Zayn wouldn't lie to me. I should have listened to the fans. I get on twitter.

'What do you do when your girlfriend kisses her best mate?' I press tweet and sigh. Why would she do that? I just don't understand. I call Eleanor. Maybe she knows.

"Hey El."

"Hey Hazz! What's up?"

"I saw Zayn and Taylor kissing."

"She wouldn't do that."

"But Zayn wouldn't lie!"

"Harry. She cares-" She pauses and I hear her typing something.

"Harry. Just, trust me ok?"

"But-"

"I have to go. Call me tomorrow or the day after. I need to get I class." She hangs up quickly and I sigh. Maybe I should trust her. Maybe...

Short. I know. But don't worry. This will be leading up to a BIG IMPORTANT PART OF THE STORY. SO YEAH. BYE.