Chapter 27

Taylor POV
I wake up the next morning and some doctors and nurses come in.
"Taylor, we have bad news."
"What? Are they ok? Did-" I start to freak out.
"Babe listen." Harry says and I nod.
"Well, Taylor last night they both died."

I wake up crying.
"Taylor! it's ok. It was just a nightmare." Harry hugs me tightly and I nod.
"I had a-a dream where they-they both died. I-"
"Sh. It's ok. They are fine." Harry kisses my forehead and I smile at him gratefully.
"Harry?"
"Yes?"
"Don't hate Zayn." When he doesn't reply I sigh.
"Harry, please don't be mad at him. He was there for me when....." I trail off not wanting to talk about all the times Harry left me.
"I know. I-I just don't want him to take you from me."
"He won't." I say.

The doctors come in and smile.
"Taylor! The twins are healthy and can go home tomorrow."
"Really?! Harry! Did you hear that?!"
"Yes!" he laughs. I hug him and smile. My babies are healthy.
"Now, before you get too excited, although I may be too late by now, the twins may have health issues later on. If they get sick or anything immediately bring them to a doctor." I nod smiling. My babies are healthy! They may be Eric's but hopefully he will leave me alone.

I am out if the hospital but they kept my babies for one more night at my request. I wanted to be safe.
"Harry."
"Yes?"
"It's about Eric." his head snaps up and he wears a worried expression.
"What's wrong? Does he want something?"
"He wants me to meet him at the usual place."
"No."
"Harry-"
"No. Last time he-he," he chokes on his words not wanting to say it out loud.
"Harry. You don't understand-"
"I said no!" he roars. I step away scared. I've never seen him like this before. His face softens. "I'm sorry beautiful. I just-I don't want him to hurt you." I hug him and sigh.
"Ok."

Eric POV (this is new.....)
I wait for Taylor to show up. I'm not stupid. I know I am the father of her kids, or should I say or kids? This will torture her and that play thing of hers. I am her true love. I know I am. I must be. And if that means I must eliminate Harry Styles first then so be it.

Quick little update! I was in the mood for an update so yeah. Please check out "The Raven Girl." it was hinted earlier and will be the second book to this series. Don't worry, Haylor will come back in the 3rd book and more to come on Elounor. :) please stay active! what would you guys say if I tried out a contest or something again? The Q&A worked out ok but what about a contest??