Chapter 36

Taylor POV

"Harry? I thought I was meeting Zayn...."

"I want to talk."

"Harry-"

"Please. Zayn won't let us out until we talk." I nod and sit down across from him.

"So uh...."

"Taylor, I still love you. Please, just give me one more chance." he begs.

"Harry, it's not that easy. Niall and I-"

"What? Why can't you leave him?"

"Because I-I love him." I lie.

"No, you don't. You're a liar." he says almost yelling.

"Yes, I do love him!" I yell back.

"Prove it." I freeze trying to think. Finally, it hits me. This will surely piss Harry off.....

"If I didn't love him I wouldn't have-have....."

"You wouldn't have what?" he taunts.

"Niall and I wouldn't have had sex." I mumble, lying through my teeth.

"No. No! How?! I didn't fuck you until we dated for months and now.... the fans are right. You're a fucking whore Taylor."

"No, I'm not." I say shakily.

"Really?" Harry comes over to me and pushes me against the wall. "Because I believe you are just another fucking ass bitch you wats attention. Is that what you are?"

"No. I-"

"Slut. Fat. Ugly. Untalented. All those fans are right." I look at Harry with tears in my eyes.

"You don't mean that."

"Really? Cause I think I do mean all those words."

"What about you? Womanizer, manwhore, ugly, untalented. Not so good when you're the one being taunted is it Styles? Maybe we should read some of your mentions-" Before I realize what was happening Harrys hand reached up and slapped me. I hold my throbbing cheek and look at him.

"Taylor! I'm so sorry." he says quickly. "I didn't-"

"Get away from me," I say looking at him with fearful eyes.

"Please just-" I back away from his reaching hands. He reaches for me again but I duck under his arms. He looks at me with sad eyes and runs out.

"He hit me. He hit me." I mumble over and over again. Zayn comes in and looks at me worriedly.

"Taylor?"

Louis POV

"So then you came here." I conclude.

"Yeah. Louis my chances are ruined now. She will never love me again." he cries. My heart aches at the sight of this heartbroken boy.

"Harry you don't know that! Maybe if you explain....."

"I said I was gonna fix her Louis. But I just hurt her," He looks at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Harry, you should go rest ok?" he nods and I go to see who knocked on the door.

"Louis I-"

"Eleanor, now isn't a good time."

"But....." I look behind me and step outside closing the door behind me.

"No, it's not a girl. It's Harry. Harry and Taylor were trying to talk things out and Harry hit her. Now he's heart broken. Harry's upstairs sleeping hopefully." I explain.

"Oh. I just wanted to tell you I still love you. I want to get back together with you." I smile at El and kiss her ignoring all the photographers. We pull away and I smiles.

"I love you."

"I love you, too. Louis uh...." I laugh.

"Yeah. Come on in. The paparazzi would attack you if you tried to leave. Maybe you can help Harry."

I got my girl back. But will Harry and Zayn?

If you don't already know I got a twittah! Yeah! lol I mostly retweet things and tweet pointless shit. Oh well. Follow me if you like and I can interact with you guys more! You can find me @zen_and_harreh :)

Goal:25 votes and 15 comments