Author note-IMPORTANT part2

Hey guys I am back. So, you guys did become a bit more active. I gave you a little less than a day (where I am anyways) and you still didn't meet your goal. However, because writing is probably one of the only reasons I am still on this world today, I will be continuing this strip and all my other works. BUT, so you guys realize that you can't just take my updates and shit for granted I am gonna space out my updates. I will update the first Sunday of every month. You will only get that one update each month unless you reach my goal which lets face it you probably won't. So, due to the fact you guys never reach my small goals you get one update a month. Sorry but that's what you get when you are readers who can't click a button and type a couple words. I will update a chapter tonight then after that you won't get an update till the first Sunday of January IF I feel like you deserve it. I may update randomly when I am having REALLY bad days. Be lucky I didn't stop altogether guys. But you know what? Just to get you guys prepared, if you want this update you have to get 20 votes and 10 comments. If you want an update before my new update plan is out to action get 20 votes and 10 comments.

Also, if you want something to read while eating for the next update, I have uploaded the into to "The Raven Girl" and have other stories. However, I would recommend "Liam Payne's Sister" and the bonus book for this series. My first book is just confusing and plain out terrible. Bye!

Goal: 20 votes and 10 comments.