Chapter 28

Eric POV
"Boys. You know the plan right?"
"Yes sir."
"Good. If you don't complete it you know the consequences."
"Yes sir."
"Now go!"

Harry POV
I wake up and smile at the girl next to me.
"Taylor, wake up. Its time to get your babies."
"Good morning Harry." She pecks my lips quickly and gets up. I smile as she gets dressed and danced around the room happily. "I can't wait to bring my babies home!"

We get to the hospital and Taylor smiles widely as we walk in. At the front desk, Taylor speaks up.
"Yes, I am here to see my kids?"
"What do you mean?"
"My kids. I asked for them to be kept a second night just to be safe."
"Yes, but a man came in and said he is the father and you wanted him to take them home. He looked like them so-"
"Harry, Harry!" she shrieks.
"It must have been Eric." I say angry.
"Harry we have to get them back." Taylor says desperately. We thank the lady and walk out.

At Taylor's we think of how to get them back. My phone beeps and I read the message.
'If you want them back, come meet me at The Back Alley at midnight.' I hide the message not wanting Taylor to see. He probably wants money or something.

I grab a couple thousand pounds just in case and take my phone. I reach The Back Alley right at midnight and wait nervously.
"Well, Styles I wasn't sure you would come."
"Yes, I brought money if that's what you want."
"Money? No need. I have plenty. I want you to stay away from Taylor and break up with her."
"No." I say defiantly.
"Boys." he snaps his fingers and two large men bring out the twins who are crying.
"Give them here."
"Ah ah ah! You have to agree to leave Taylor alone. She loves me. And only me!" He says.
"No, she loves me." I look him in the eye and take a few steps back.
"Fine. That's how you want to play? Boys, take him."
"What-"

Taylor POV
I wake up and look her expecting to see Harry. Huh. maybe he is eating. I walk around the house looking for him. "Harry?" I call his name.
"Harry, where are you?" I start to freak out when he isn't here. His car is in the drive way so where is he? I call his mobile but he won't pick up. I try and try again by nothing works.

"Taylor. Have you seen Harry"
"Louis! no and I am worried."
"Come in. We have all been talking." I go inside his house and sit next to El.
"Guys, I am worried. I mean it doesn't make sense." I say.
"Taylor, what did you guys do yesterday?" I think about carefully.
"We went to pick up the twins-"
"What?! You didn't tell us you had them!" El, Dani, and Perrie shriek.
"It slipped my mind?" I say but it comes out more like a question.
"Anyways, we went to get them but it turns out Eric picked them up. So we went home to think of ways to get them back. We went to bed and when I woke up he was gone. I don't.... know....where......"

I think carefully and go over yesterday's events over and over in my mind.
"Taylor? You stopped talking." I ignore Louis and keep thinking.
"I know where he is. Or I know who has him."
"Who?!"
"Eric. Harry must have gone to meet him somewhere. But how would he....." I trail off thinking about how yesterday when I came back from the kitchen. He quickly hid his phone and put it away.....
"Eric must have texted him. But where could he be now?"

Short update for 2 reasons:
A)I forgot I won't be home on Sunday.
B)It's past midnight and I can't sleep.

Guys I am gonna start uploading the raven girl! It is the second book to this series. It is a Zayn one and it takes place before the X-Factor. Weird but it has to be like that. But don't worry Harry and Taylor will show up throughout the series. For those Taylor fans and not 1D fans please keep reading the series!
Goal:20 votes and 10 comments.
What do you like and dislike about my writing?