Chapter 34

Niall POV

"Here ya go!" I place the pizza in front of Taylor who nervously bites into it.

"Are you sure I-"

"Eat it Taylor. Harry would want you to eat."

"I..... fine."

After Taylor ate all her pizza, we head back to her house. We had spent nearly 3 hours at the mall shopping and having fun. Taylor is really sweet despite everything people say about her. She doesn't deserve the hate she gets.

I walk her to her door and we hug.

"See yah later Taylor. Wanna come around tomorrow?"

"Sure. But what about....."

"I don't know. He can't know it's management but I just....."

"Yeah. Bye Niall." Taylor starts to go inside but I stop her.

"Wait." I quickly brush my lips against hers.

"Bye Taylor. See yah tomorrow."

I wipe my mouth as I walk back to my car. Taylor may not be as bad as I though she was but I still don't like her. I go back to my flat and sigh. Ugh. I hate management.

"Niall?"

"Harry?"

"Hey."

"Um..... hey." I say awkwardly.

"C-can we talk?"

"Sure. What about?"

"I-I saw something on the news. Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"You and Taylor?"

"I uh......" I scratch the back of my head nervously.

"So it's true." he says quietly.

"Harry it's not like that." I say.

"I-I need to go." I watch as Harry quickly leaves the flat. I hear his car start and sigh. Damn it.

Taylor POV

I can't believe he kissed me. Is he serious? Ugh. I wanna kill him but I'm not stupid. I saw the photographer behind the bushes across the street. I'm sure he did, too.

I go to the bathroom and step on the scale. Ugh. I shouldn't have eaten all that pizza. Maybe I should diet again? No, I want to get better, right? I mean, I don't want to cut but nothing is wrong with dieting.....

I go to my workout room and start to do some push-ups. It's been forever. I was in the middle of running on the treadmill when I hear my doorbell.

"Hello-"

"Taylor. Is it true? You and Niall? Please tell me it's not true." Harry says practically begging.

"I-I.... Harry you don't understand." I say in a pleading tone.

"I-I though you were above this Taylor. You were the first person I really loved and the first person I made love with-"

"I thought you weren't virgin?"

"With you it was different. It wasn't some fling. Apparently I was wrong."

"Harry, please understand. It's not like that."

"Really? I-" I cut him off by kissing him. He starts to kiss back but then pushes me away. "What is wrong with you?! You can't just kiss me! You are with Niall and I...... I can't do that to him. Unlike some people I have heart." I look at Harry with pleading eyes hoping he will understand. It looks like he will listen but soon his eyes become cold.