I have a question

So in this story I have the most active readers by this will go on all my stories. On one of my stories (Liam Payne's Sister) I reached 1.4k reads and want to do something to thank all my readers. So I can do a Q&A or a short story or anything. if you have ideas please comment or inbox me and I will choose one or two. Also, this is to thank you guys my just for getting the story so many reads but for supporting me. I also love how you are getting more active so thank you so much for making my life that much better. Whenever I feel sad or sometimes suicidal or feel like cutting I get in here and read all the comments I get and I feel so... special? idk how to describe it but thank you guys so much. Also, (I know this is long but bear with me guys) I want to know how you guys found me, why you like me that kind of stuff. And wait. I was gone say/type something but I forgot so if it comes back up I will say it... sort of... anyways. Please check it my other stories. I am starting one called "The Fight" and the prologue type thing will be up tomorrow. I am writing the sequel to Liam Payne's Sister (LPS) right now and am also writing a poem boom thing. And f you want me to write about a certain 1D guy just say so! thank you guys so much for reading my stories and making my day when you comment.

Xoxo-

A very happy author.