Chapter 24

Taylor POV

I watch Harry as he sleeps. He fell asleep trying to call me down. I brush his hair out of his eyes and sigh. I love him so much by I can't go on like, like this! I need to tell him but I don't know how.

"Harry. Wake up, we need to talk."

"Hm?" he yawns.

"We need to talk."

"Is it-"

"No. It's ok I don't regret a thing. But you know that time when we weren't dating?" I say nervously.

"Yes." he says cautiously.

"I-I got...."

"You got what?"

"I got-" I stop trying not to cry.

"I g-got p-pregnant." I whisper.

"What?" I look away not wanting to see his ashen face.

"Yes, but you-"

"But what? W-why would you.... I need to go."

"No, Harry please! You don't understand what-"

"I need to go." I watch him leave and start to cry. No, this can't be happening! I look at my razor and think about just ending it now. But I can't, I wouldn't be taking just one life but two lives.

"Taylor?" I look up to see Zayn.

"Zayn?" I scramble up as fast as I can and back away.

"Taylor, I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I should have apologized sooner but I was scared. Are you ok?" I nod hesitantly.

"Zayn, I-I-"

"What's wrong? Is it Harry?" I nod.

"I told him that I-I'm pregnant- please! Zayn you have to listen." I stop him before he leaves.

"Is it Harry's?"

"No."

"I see why he would be upset then."

"I do, too. But it's not like that, I-I used to have abusive boyfriends. But Eric, he was the worst. When Harry and I broke up, he-he...." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "He r-r-"

"He raped you?" I nod. "Taylor. You need to tell Harry."

"I tried!" I say crying. "He wouldn't listen. He just left!" Zayn wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly.

"I'll tell the boys why really happened because Harry will probably tell them his point of view and not yours." I nod.

"You don't have to stay."

"No, you helped me through my break up until I.... you know. I need to do the same for you." I give him a shaky smile.

"Thank you. Perrie doesn't know what she's missing." Yes she does. And I know why she left you. But I can't tell him. I can't. "Do you think Harry is as upset as I am?"

"Of course! Probably even more so."

Harry POV

I go into the bar and bite my lip nervously. Should I really do this? Might as well. I sit down at the bar and order a drink. I need to get wasted.

Author note: Hello! Merry Christmas Eve! Unless your Jewish. Then happy Hanukah! Or Happy whatever holiday for anyone else..... Anyyyy ways. Merry Christmas Eve! Please vote and comment! I give up with goals because you never reach them anyways. But, I am about to upload my Q&A so if you want to read it find it in my bonus boom because otherwise you will have to wait a bit.