Episode 1

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

It all started in a huge tulips garden. A 6 year old girl who was crying since she can't find her way out from the huge tulips garden when an 8 year old boy approached her. He told her to don't cry anymore and he'll help her to find the way back. He held her hand as they walked around the colorful tulips garden and when the boy found the way out, he plucked a tulip flower and he gave it to the girl.

"Let's meet each other again when we grow up", the boy smiled and he left. The girl never forgets him and years passed by, the dried tulip flower the boy gave her was still with her that she placed in a frame.

years passed by..............

"All the people around us hate us together, my family they thought that our relationship is a trash. I think we should bre--", - Harriette

"No, Harriette I told you we will never give up. If we love each other we'll do anything to prove that to them that's why I'm not giving up because I love you. Never give up right? We should stay strong together and we will never break up, I'm never going to let that happen because I love you. I'll marry you, Harriette", - Luhan

"What?", - Harriette

"I'll marry you. That's the only way your family and the other people can't break us apart together, I'll marry you", Harriette looked at him confused.

"Will you marry me?", Luhan asked so Harriette smiled to him and she nodded. After how many days, the two got married in their secret small wedding ceremony and the two was officially married as husband and wife.

"What are you talking about, Harriette?! You're married?!", Kris angrily shouted, Harriette's older brother who work hard as an architect for his younger brother Baekhyun and his younger sister Harriette for their studies since their parents died in a fire that happened when they were still young.

"I love Luhan and I know you will stop us for being together. I married him because now I know you'll never find any ways to break us apart together", Kris was about to slap her face with his hand but his younger brother Baekhyun stopped him.

"Kris, stop! She's our sister!", - Baekhyun

"You.... I don't want to see your face ever again. I'll stop giving you allowances and just go! Go with your stupid husband! Leave my house! I don't want to see your face ever again and starting now and forever I don't have a sister anymore", Kris walked away. Harriette was surprised of what she heard from Kris so she cried so Baekhyun, his other older brother just hugged her.

"It's okay, Harriette", Harriette ran upstairs to her room to pack her things. After packing her things she was about to leave but Baekhyun was stopping her.

"No, Harriette where are you going? You can't leave", - Baekhyun

"Kris will forever hate me, Baekhyun. He hated me since our parents died! He will never forgive me for what I did and still, he has hatred for me! He always decide for me and I can't let Kris decide always for me. I can't be stupid forever to follow what he wants for me and this time I will make decisions for myself. This is what I want and I know I will be happy with it and I love Luhan, I can't let Kris break us apart together I'm sorry. I promise, I'll call you and I will be fine. Your litte sister is a grown up lady now remember?", - Harriette

Married To YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara