Episode 9

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

Kris looked at Harriette crying and begging kneeling in front of him. His co-workers was even looking watching both of them when Kris held Harriette's hand to help her stand up.

"Stand up, Harriette and no I won't help you. It's your problem, not mine. That's the path you chose, that's what you want right? To be with your husband Luhan. I won't help you, Harriette. Excuse me, I still have a meeting", Kris went back at the conference room and Harriette just cried since he asked his older brother Kris to help her but he refused. Harriette felt embarrassed too since some of the workers at the office saw what happened, one of them was Yura, Kris' secretary and Chanyeol's older sister. Harriette ran crying after what happened and she was about to go to the elevator but Yura followed her and she just hugged her.

"It's okay, Harriette", the elevator arrived already so Harriette let go of Yura hugging her when Yura took her wallet.

"Here, good thing I just got my salary from the office a while ago. Take it and just pay it back when you can", Harriette was hesitating to take the money since Harriette also know that Yura is paying for Chanyeol, her best friend tuition fees.

"It's okay, Harriette. I still have extra money with me and I paid Chanyeol's tuition fee 2 months advance, just take it. I don't know what's the exact amount you need but I hope this will help", Yura grabbed Harriette's hand and she gave her the money. Harriette was just so speechless so Yura just smiled to her and left. Harriette can't stop crying that she has money already to pay Luhan's hospital bills. Afterwards, the bell rang at Kris' office which means it's break time so Kris went to Yura's office to invite her to eat.

"Hey, it's break time. May I invite you out for lunch?", Kris smiled but Yura ignored him and she left her office so Kris followed her.

"Yura, what's wrong? Are you mad at me?", - Kris

"You embarrassed your sister a while ago crying for your help but you refused it, Kris", - Yura

"Yura, it's her own problem. I know Harriette, she's wise and I know she can solve her own problems that's why I didn't help her", - Kris

"You don't want to help her it's because it's about Luhan, right? She asked for your help because you are her brother and she knows you will help her but what did you do? Why are you doing this to her? Are you really pushing her away from you? You know what, Kris someday you're going to wake up one day realizing you don't have a sister anymore", Yura was annoyed of what Kris did to Harriette a while ago and she left. For the whole day, Kris remembered all the things Yura told him a while ago and because of the problems he had with his sister and Yura, he decided to visit the cemetery where his parents were buried.

"It's been how many years since the last time I visited you, mom and dad but I don't know what to do anymore.Since I am the eldest of the three I took your responsibility to be not just a brother to them but to be a parent too. In my entire life all I did was to study, work, graduate and find a good job to take care of Baekhyun and Harriette. I spent half of my life for them, I did everything for them but I don't know why they hate me. It's so unfair. Sometimes, I still ask myself why did you leave us mom, dad?", Kris said with his teary eyes.

Afterwards, Harriette went back to their apartment and took some of her stuffs like accessories and shoes and sold them. She even asked their boss at the coffee shop for an advance salary and after a week of Harriette earning money with the help of Yura's money and the money she earned finally she already paid Luhan's hospital bills and Luhan was released at the hospital too. After Luhan stayed at the hospital for a week finally he can walk already but still he need to rest for his left leg to heal more better. Next morning, Luhan woke up to go to his class.